Hey everyone! Advice?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have the notorious patches jutting out and forward towards the brow. I posted on a similar thread about how many movie stars have this. You might not progress in balding any further but you probably will in the temples at least. Your coloring seems Mediterranean which is never good in terms of baldness since baldness seems to have originated there. You look very different in terms of presentation when you are slender, as in the last pic and the opposite of the second to last pic. I think you look more sincere with the more streamlined facial appearence plus you can play nerd vs. hood in terms of your looks but I prefer your very last pics and third to last pic.

Best,
Janey

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
do I have diffuse thinning?
I don't think so. One of my good friends has a hair line similar to your last one and his has held up without further diffuse thinning or male pattern baldness but the quality of his hair has probably gone down some. The main reason why diffuse thinning vel non matters is for transplant purposes since stable high fringe male pattern baldness is best for transplants.

rlmpg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. One of my good friends has a hair line similar to your last one and his has held up without further diffuse thinning or male pattern baldness but the quality of his hair has probably gone down some. The main reason why diffuse thinning vel non matters is for transplant purposes since stable high fringe male pattern baldness is best for transplants.
so then where would i be on the norwood scale?