Hey Drinkrum

G

Hey how are you doing with your cycle?? a little early to ask??

drinkrum

Reaction score
guldtanden said:
Hey how are you doing with your cycle?? a little early to ask??

I was up 6 lbs this week in lean mass, which is pretty amazing. However, today I think I lost some weight. Tomorrow, I will be weighing in "officially" and will keep you posted. Libido is shot to hell during this cycle, which sucks major ***.

By the way, they're doing a limited re-release of the original Ergomax LMG starting July 11th and lasting only for a short time. Put in a preorder because they're likely to sell out completely before the re-release date. You can buy it here: http://mysupplementstore.net/erlmgbyal.html

D.

drinkrum

Reaction score
By the way, Ergomax is very dry -- doesn't bloat, very light on the water retention, etc. An hour after popping the pill, my face gets dry, I get cotton-mouth, etc. Expect lean gains as the name suggests.

D.

G

ok, sounds good.... but i wonder if i can get the shipment to denmark without problem??

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You seem like a very reasonable guy. I take it you don't anticipate any negative effects on your hair count?

drinkrum

Reaction score
social_drinker said:
You seem like a very reasonable guy. I take it you don't anticipate any negative effects on your hair count?

I'm watching my hairline, particularly in the back. Check out the thread in the bodybuilding forum above. I'm on this cycle for a month, so hopefully, if there is some "follicular damage", it won't be so severe to be permanently unfixable.

D.

G

10 Lbs in 8 days... thats crazy... im also on 8 days... but only about 6LBS... but guess thats also ok..!

what you say is, that if you have a little hairloss in a 4 week cycle, its something you can fix afterwards with treatments???

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Drink,

Hace you finished this cycle yet? How successful were you? Are you still bulking?

drinkrum

Reaction score
Still bulking. Finished cycle early after 3 weeks due to shutdown. Up ~20 lbs and down in fat percentage about 1-2%. I haven't been eating right or working out for the past couple of weeks (finished the cycle about 3 weeks ago) so I am down to about 195 lbs but strength is about same as end of cycle. I will do another cycle of the same product in about 6 weeks if my hair doesn't fall out in the interim and my libido, etc. all return to normal.

I am trying to get to 210 lbs with about 10% body fat. Currently at 14%. Hopefully I will be able to get to 217-220 lbs after next cycle and then cut down to 210 lbs. I am right under 6' tall.

D.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sounds interesting. I may have to check back in with you over the interim to make sure that you are having no negative impact on your hair. I am bulking right now, also. I am up to ~175 from 165 lbs over the last 4 weeks. I am trying to go about it as cleanly as possible, but there is only so much one can do without help so I am really interested. Thanks for the update.