Hey Deaner is that you in your avatar ?

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
Deaner said:
LoL, dude, it's not really me :) If I had a head of hair like that, I'd just cut it (ALOT), and be on with my life. But alas, I don't, so I'm here and taking Propecia :p

I'm glad this isn't you. I think this guy is ugly.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Its a shame its not Deaner cos thats a bitchin tash. Kudos 21gone, if i watch Fubar its gonna spin me out thinking thats Deaner.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
It was funny watching people get hits in on Deaner without actually being obvious about it, when he said it *was* him ...

"why are you worried about with that MULLET you got going there"

"is that moustache a side effect of minoxidil use?"

IWANTHAIR what is wrong with your avatar?????

TY... where's my avatar???

HairLossTalk.com

Deaner

Reaction score
I thought the hits were pretty obvious :p It's a good thing it really isn't me haha

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky, I do not think I can see the movie because then I will think of deaner and I will laugh, and think hey deaner is that you in your avatar, and I will laugh even more. Following my outburst of laughing I will then think man that cracks me up, ahh, but wait the only reason I know deaner is because of a hairloss forum, ahh crap I am losing my hair. But then I will think about it again and begin to laugh.

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
I also always wanted to ask HairLossTalk.com if that was him in his avatar, that would really freak me out if he was some big all knowing blob that was losing his hair. Very interesting.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
21gone said:
I also always wanted to ask HairLossTalk.com if that was him in his avatar, that would really freak me out if he was some big all knowing blob that was losing his hair. Very interesting.
No I am a 13 year old girl with no hair who had her face erased by MY WEINER and now i live in an alternate universe where I exist only as a form of light.

(at least thats what i get from that avatar, which i need to change ASAP because its lame, and Ty is taking too long to make my new one)

HairLossTalk.com

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
that freakin Ty hording all the good avatars for himself, wheres the benevolence Ty? By the HairLossTalk.com you know a lot about male pattern baldness being that you are a 13 year old girl, who is not from here. Any word on a cure from your universe?

Petchsky

Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com's avatar kind of looks like a freaky ultrascan gone wrong, but then again i can't talk, mine is f*****g Lenin!

AKA

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
It was funny watching people get hits in on Deaner without actually being obvious about it, when he said it *was* him ...

"is that moustache a side effect of minoxidil use?"

I must be more subtle than I give myself credit... :shock:

kemmpo55

Reaction score
That guy in Deaner's avatar (Paul Spence) is actually going to be in the new Star Wars movie...go figure

Deaner

Reaction score
Holy crap, somebody who knows his name as well. That's incredible :) Paul Spence, ding ding ding.

G

HairlossTalk said:
(at least thats what i get from that avatar, which i need to change ASAP because its lame, and Ty is taking too long to make my new one)

HairLossTalk.com

.....be calm wise one, be still, the wheels of the avatarator are turning soon it will give life to the new avatar......

Grandpa

Established Member
Reaction score
Why don't you just change your avatar Deaner? It hardly seems worth it, especially since no one gets the reference.

P.S.: Is that you in your avatar?

Deaner

Reaction score
It's not about getting the reference. Ugh. It's simply a picture!