Hey Bros, A Story That Might Help Some Of You

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
So my friend has an older brother (30) that's always been an ultimate chad. He was always good looking and charismatic so he was known to f*** a lot of girls. Well I haven't seen the guy in YEARS and my buddy told me his brother was throwing a party for Memorial Day. At the brother's party he was wearing a hat most of the night. My friend is starting to recede and thin a bit (I don't think he knows) so I figured his brother is probably balding too. Later that night he took his hat off. He had a major bald spot in the crown and his hairline was so thin. Basically the shave it stage, but whatever. He was being the most dominant one at the party even with his hat off, making everyone laugh and leading the conversation. Two of his ex girlfriends were at this party, and the more recent one was actually the best looking girl there. I found out later, one of the exes asked the other if she wanted to have a threesome with them. The more recent, better looking one, refused angrily lol. He ended up sleeping with the one ex (the best looking girl at the party) and I was so f*****g happy.

This proves that a lot of us just need a bit of a change of mindset. This applies to those of you that were getting laid, and had a good personality before hair loss. If you fall in the other category, it'd be a lot more difficult. But use this story as a little bit of beacon. And Jesus Christ, stop bashing your jaw or doing other weird sh*t to try to look better. If you go to those extremes, you should work on other parts of you (like your personality). People that are willing to go that far to look different means their looks aren't the main problem...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So my friend has an older brother (30) that's always been an ultimate chad. He was always good looking and charismatic so he was known to f*** a lot of girls. Well I haven't seen the guy in YEARS and my buddy told me his brother was throwing a party for Memorial Day. At the brother's party he was wearing a hat most of the night. My friend is starting to recede and thin a bit (I don't think he knows) so I figured his brother is probably balding too. Later that night he took his hat off. He had a major bald spot in the crown and his hairline was so thin. Basically the shave it stage, but whatever. He was being the most dominant one at the party even with his hat off, making everyone laugh and leading the conversation. Two of his ex girlfriends were at this party, and the more recent one was actually the best looking girl there. I found out later, one of the exes asked the other if she wanted to have a threesome with them. The more recent, better looking one, refused angrily lol. He ended up sleeping with the one ex (the best looking girl at the party) and I was so f*****g happy.

This proves that a lot of us just need a bit of a change of mindset. This applies to those of you that were getting laid, and had a good personality before hair loss. If you fall in the other category, it'd be a lot more difficult. But use this story as a little bit of beacon. And Jesus Christ, stop bashing your jaw or doing other weird sh*t to try to look better. If you go to those extremes, you should work on other parts of you (like your personality). People that are willing to go that far to look different means their looks aren't the main problem...

I don't think sex is the only thing which exists in life lmao

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course, you right. The fact that some random bald dude was dominant in a party and banged some chick proves that everything is only in our mind, baldness is
great, and we all are beautiful creatures...

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think sex is the only thing which exists in life lmao
Maybe not for you, but scroll down the impact section and you'll realize this is one of the main concerns for (I'd guess) a majority of users here. This is the second time you've mentioned this to me, and just because it doesn't apply to you doesn't mean it doesn't apply to a lot of the other members here. I don't understand the hate you give me when I bring this up. I'm happy this isn't a concern for you, but don't try to devalue my post.
Of course, you right. The fact that some random bald dude was dominant in a party and banged some chick proves that everything is only in our mind, baldness is
great, and we all are beautiful creatures...
I hate baldness as much as the next guy on here, I mean check my post history for Christ's sake... It's not all in your head and baldness definitely sucks, I'm just offering words of encouragement here and you're trying to shut me down. I hope you get out of your pit of misery, I slowly am :).

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason the guy got laid is because he has fucked that girl in the past already. Maybe he's a really good lay and she just wanted to re-live that again for a moment. And being it was at a party, alcohol was probably impairing judgement at somepoint. Who knows, she could have woken up the next day and thought " I can't believe I fucked him last night". Too many variables come into play with this story.

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason the guy got laid is because he has fucked that girl in the past already. Maybe he's a really good lay and she just wants to re-live that again for a moment. And being it was at a party, alcohol was probably impairing judgement at somepoint. Who knows, she could have woken up the next day and thought " I can't believe I fucked him last night". Too many variables come into play with this story.

he might have an exceptionally huge dick.... or the story is all BS

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason the guy got laid is because he has fucked that girl in the past already. Maybe he's a really good lay and she just wanted to re-live that again for a moment. And being it was at a party, alcohol was probably impairing judgement at somepoint. Who knows, she could have woken up the next day and thought " I can't believe I fucked him last night". Too many variables come into play with this story.
I love your definitive answer. I forgot you were there. Two chicks were on his dick that night and the one even wanted a threesome. You guys are just f*****g miserable.
he might have an exceptionally huge dick.... or the story is all BS
Big dicks are overrated, dummy.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love your definitive answer. I forgot you were there. Two chicks were on his dick that night and the one even wanted a threesome. You guys are just f*****g miserable.

So you've tried many big Dicks? Well i guess just many Dick's in general since you know the big ones are over rated

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you've tried many big Dicks? Well i guess just many Dick's in general since you know the big ones are over rated
Sounds like you don’t get laid at all, sorry bro. This post was just here to encourage people like you.

Why are you guys busting his balls? He shared a story that he thought would help some people and you get upset about it.
People love to blame all of their life issues on their hair. A lot of these people just can’t take accountability that, beside their hair, they may just kinda suck.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Seems your story is all over the place
, as originally told, you said the one girl angrily refused the threesome. Now you are saying he had two girls on his dick.
What really happened?
And I wasn't trying to downplay your story in any way. You are telling a
story of a guy with noticeable hairloss getting laid by an ex girlfriend. Somebody that he has already slept with before. The title of your thread is.. "a story that might help you" ? Give me break dude.
People would feel a little more optimistic if the balding guy banged a super hot girl he never met before. But his ex? Who was probably pissed drunk. Jesus Christ! That's laughable. This story is not a beacon of hope like you make it out to be.
Cool story bro!

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you guys busting his balls? He shared a story that he thought would help some people and you get upset about it.

How would the story of some drunk dude banging his drunk ex girlfriend at a party he was throwing help anyone???

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like you don’t get laid at all, sorry bro. This post was just here to encourage people like you.

People love to blame all of their life issues on their hair. A lot of these people just can’t take accountability that, beside their hair, they may just kinda suck.

you were just way to excited about this story, let me ask why you didnt pick up any of these 3 loose ladies if they didnt care about baldness so much?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Not everyones like resolves around getting laid. In fact, that's the least of my issues and that applies to many others. I am guessing that for most people it's to have confidence within themselves. It's similar to acne: you wouldn't just accept it, you would attempt to fight it so you can bring confidence within yourself.

I don't blame my life issues on my hair, however I do blame it when it comes to my self-esteem, happiness and overall quality of life. Before I realised my hair was starting to get worrisome, I was just beginning to turn a new chapter and I felt happy and inspired to continue in life. After I realised what was happening, I was back at square one: obsessive.

If someone else can accept what's happening to them, that's great and I am happy for them. But, that doesn't mean I have to be happy with it.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
you were just way to excited about this story, let me ask why you didnt pick up any of these 3 loose ladies if they didnt care about baldness so much?
Haha the story wasn’t about me, but I did hook up with another girl there. My thinning isn’t too extreme yet. Wasn’t excited about the story. Was more excited to try to help some people to see another side, just like other members have done for me in the past. You’re literally arguing with someone for not bringing more misery into this forum lmfao. I hope all goes well with you man.

Not everyones like resolves around getting laid. In fact, that's the least of my issues and that applies to many others. I am guessing that for most people it's to have confidence within themselves. It's similar to acne: you wouldn't just accept it, you would attempt to fight it so you can bring confidence within yourself.

I don't blame my life issues on my hair, however I do blame it when it comes to my self-esteem, happiness and overall quality of life. Before I realised my hair was starting to get worrisome, I was just beginning to turn a new chapter and I felt happy and inspired to continue in life. After I realised what was happening, I was back at square one: obsessive.

If someone else can accept what's happening to them, that's great and I am happy for them. But, that doesn't mean I have to be happy with it.
I get it, so this post has nothing to do with you. Shut up n go to one of the more depressing posts then, that should help.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha the story wasn’t about me, but I did hook up with another girl there. My thinning isn’t too extreme yet. Wasn’t excited about the story. Was more excited to try to help some people to see another side, just like other members have done for me in the past. You’re literally arguing with someone for not bringing more misery into this forum lmfao. I hope all goes well with you man.

I get it, so this post has nothing to do with you. Shut up n go to one of the more depressing posts then, that should help.

But, then what was the actual reason for this thread? There isn't a reason, and it was more so to brag that your friend could bang two girls whilst you couldn't!

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

who said Im arguing? Why is a conflicting opinion or debate an argument? This is whats wrong with a vast majority of society today. In fact my entry into this entire thing was a joke. You're the one who got mad and called me a dummy. My response after that was "you got what you deserved"

People believing you coming here with that story is like believing your friend's friend's friend the next day with his "dude after you left man, no seriously after you left the bar I hooked up with like 4 hot chicks in the bathroom". It sounds like show boaty BS, and really is irrelevant to most things in this forum. In fact coming here your simply smearing it in these already depressed guys faces at what losers they are compared to your fictitious alpha bro friend. Simply put, no one here really cares about your story and its not going to help anyone. No one knows your firend, what he looks like, his past history with these ladies, his personal attitude to everything, his past, his town, his friends, his neighborhood, his income, his interests, his family, his life, all things that make him who he is compared to who the people on this forum are.

Ive given plenty of good advice here. Ive also learned this isnt the sub FOR advice (unless its being asked for), its the sub to vent and thats pretty much it.

421021539%2Fplaystationallstarsbattleroyale%2Fimages%2Fb%2Fb7%2FWilly-wonka-you-must-be-new-here.jpg

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
But, then what was the actual reason for this thread? There isn't a reason, and it was more so to brag that your friend could bang two girls whilst you couldn't!
The point of this thread is to show that even a nw4-5 can have a 3 some when they have the right attitude unlike some you guys here. The point is to show that balding doesn’t completely ruin your chances of getting laid unless you’re full blown autistic like our friend @swingline747

who said Im arguing? Why is a conflicting opinion or debate an argument? This is whats wrong with a vast majority of society today. In fact my entry into this entire thing was a joke. You're the one who got mad and called me a dummy. My response after that was "you got what you deserved"

People believing you coming here with that story is like believing your friend's friend's friend the next day with his "dude after you left man, no seriously after you left the bar I hooked up with like 4 hot chicks in the bathroom". It sounds like show boaty BS, and really is irrelevant to most things in this forum. In fact coming here your simply smearing it in these already depressed guys faces at what losers they are compared to your fictitious alpha bro friend. Simply put, no one here really cares about your story and its not going to help anyone. No one knows your firend, what he looks like, his past history with these ladies, his personal attitude to everything, his past, his town, his friends, his neighborhood, his income, his interests, his family, his life, all things that make him who he is compared to who the people on this forum are.

Ive given plenty of good advice here. Ive also learned this isnt the sub FOR advice (unless its being asked for), its the sub to vent and thats pretty much it.

View attachment 120270
Besides the dude who chopped his nuts off, that was the most neurotic post I’ve seen on here. Don’t forget to take your black pill this morning, aspie.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The point of this thread is to show that even a nw4-5 can have a 3 some when they have the right attitude unlike some you guys here. The point is to show that balding doesn’t completely ruin your chances of getting laid unless you’re full blown autistic like our friend @swingline747

Besides the dude who chopped his nuts off, that was the most neurotic post I’ve seen on here. Don’t forget to take your black pill this morning, aspie.

Someone should try being eighteen with an NW4/5 and gay! Chances of getting laid? Zero.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone should try being eighteen with an NW4/5 and gay! Chances of getting laid? Zero.
Is that your situation? It seems like hair systems are more accepted in that community from my understanding