Here's Where I Am At 50. Am I A hair transplant Repair Candidate?

Oncall

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a pic which shows the SMP halfway through the scars at the back of my head. Two more sessions to go! :)
IMG_0072.PNG

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Much better than before! Please continue updating on the progress.

Oncall

My Regimen
Reaction score
.This is the back of my head before SMP.

Attachments

• IMG_0056.jpg
    IMG_0056.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 247

Oncall

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the back of my head after the second session of SMP (a few days after the redness has gone down).

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have several really positive things going on-
Good facial proportions, intelligent-masculine look, great nose shape and symmetry, ears don't stick out, good lip fullness and color. As a previous poster suggested, get the body in killer shape and you are golden. Best of luck mate!

Oncall

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Trichosan. The photo's I have are too large to upload! Would anyone have an email I could send them to so they could resize them to fit?:confused:

Oncall

My Regimen
Reaction score
Side left
If you look at the beginning photos of my frontal hairline scar compared to now I think it's a massive improvement!
The SMP hairline is probably a tad too low but it covers about 70-80% of the frontal scar. The scars that you can see at the temples I can live with!
So finally, after 25 years of wearing a wig I finally feel free at last! I don't even think about hair at all and I certainly don't think of my own scalp at all now. I've started back at the gym, I'm buying nice clothes (the first time in years) that I think compliment the shaven look. Most importantly thank you to all you guys on this forum who have helped me over this past six month journey. I'm so glad I didn't jump back out of the frying pan back into the hair (body) transplant!
What I've done isn't for everyone but for that frontal scar I had it works for me!
Cheers,
Oncall!

Oncall

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you look at the beginning photos of my frontal hairline scar compared to now I think it's a massive improvement!
The SMP hairline is probably a tad too low but it covers about 70-80% of the frontal scar. The scars that you can see at the temples I can live with!
So finally, after 25 years of wearing a wig I finally feel free at last! I don't even think about hair at all and I certainly don't think of my own scalp at all now. I've started back at the gym, I'm buying nice clothes (the first time in years) that I think compliment the shaven look. Most importantly thank you to all you guys on this forum who have helped me over this past six month journey. I'm so glad I didn't jump back out of the frying pan back into the hair (body) transplant!
What I've done isn't for everyone but for that frontal scar I had it works for me!
Cheers,
Oncall!

Attachments

• IMG_0368.JPG
    IMG_0368.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 264

resu

Reaction score
The dots are sparse which probably takes a lot of time to do so they match the hair follicles. It's a job well done.