Here’s what works and what doesn’t after 10+ years of obsessive guess and check

Brandnewguy33

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I used to LIVE on this site and even joined discords with for brotzu samumed and other research chemicals in group buys on this site. I don’t live on here anymore because I really don’t worry about my hair anymore.
Here’s what worked

I started to lose my hair in clumps in early 20s, finally got on minoxidil then minoxidil foam and saw significant growth and my hair was back… for about 2 years. By year three I moved on to minoxidil plus toppik as I’m diffuse thinner. I’m losing ground and quick at this point trying different gimmicks with no luck.

mid 20s I get hair transplant out of panic (I was dating a dime piece and establishing myself in a sales career… looks matter .. confidence even more so). This was 2800 FUT. this was minor bandaid on the problem.

fast forward to about 8 years in, I’m 29 and desperate again. I do a mega graft in turkey for about 5K graphs (they even took some hair from under my beard area and used that to cover my FUT scar as I couldn’t buzz down to under 5/8 inch on it without it looking awful)

at this same time I discovered DHT blockers off Amazon. Quick note on these natural DHT blockers… if you’re sensitive to finesteride (I am, huge brain fog fatigue and dick literally shrivels and won’t get hard even when I ejaculate) then these just might work (I can’t guarantee it because everyone has different bio chemistry and you see so many conflicting opinions on this site. But these work. These plus the mega hair transplant saved my 20s. They have even saved my life. I can style my hair in the front and it looks legit (I put toppik on head all on diffuse every where but with the key never within two inches of front of scalp, then it’s noticeable, u want to show scalp when u gel ur hair up.) anyway fast forward I’m 32 now and it’s still a battle sure but I hardly think of it, no longer even flirt with depression and have an amazing job and smoking hot awesome girlfriend.

can I be screwed in my 40s and have to shave head with shitty FUT scar ? Yes. That could happen. But I wouldn’t change this for the world, I literally saved my life as I would have done much poorer with ladies in the pinnacle of my my mate choosing part of life lol and also not had the confidence or polish to pull of what I’ve done ascending the sales ladder to a huge role. So if youre legit feeling depressed about your situation and ur a young male. Try DHT blockers from Amazon (only if you are super sensitive to finasteride) and if you really feel like your drowning under water go to turkey and get a world class FUE mega session where they get whole top of head but really focus on a dense first two inches of hair line. Within 9 months from that experience (the experience does suck you feel like youre a POW for about 4-5 months when u blow off all ur friends and family as u recover) u will be backer than ever.

now I just wanted to share that in case it changes someone’s life as I feel this site is no longer that helpful or at all positive to the young men just seaRching the internet for some answers as they’re in utter shock with their current accelerated aging on the dome.

lastly, I am trying auxano grow out and will keep u posted. The natural DHT blockers I mentioned earlier work, but they do give me finasteride like sides on much smaller scale. Brain fog and fatigue enough that I just don’t want it holding me back anymore so trying these peptides after I heard about them on a podcast I trust the host of. No shilling and no agenda here and also I completely respect and understand the complexity here of everyone’s diffferent bio chemistries, if you happen to be in a similar situation that I was in feel free to reply and if u have used this auxano grow let me know as well. Today’s my first day with it.

There’s hope boys. Stay positive and dig in if it’s going quick. You can save yourself (or shave it if you have the right face for it :) )

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's great you could afford and made the early decisions in your life, an it benifited your job career not just your self-esteem. Money ofcourse goes hand in hand with confidence so it makes sense to go thoese lengths to save your mane in a sales position.

I can't really afford a transplant as country I live in has a downward currency so its pretty expensive without without hardcore saving or a loan. Covid has made travel nearly impossible too bad for young guys suffering MBP not able to travel to with the lockdowns

Brandnewguy33

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I feel you right now sucks as far as traveling, with ur currency going down hill and issues you can still make it happen. For me, at the time, I started thinking like the Chinese (haha) and really saying okay I gotta buckle down now and save up (I only saved $1500 and got a loan for 3k more). And do my future self (2 years away is what I would promise myself) huge favors. If you feel stuck take that anxiety and read like crazy on investing, cryptocurrency, whatever it is. Just try and understand you’re not stuck you’re backs against the wall and there are options no matter what.

the DHT blocker I like is propidren from amazonI can notice it on my shed and overall ability to style hair etc within days of taking and the vice versa of not taking it it gets bad again if you don’t. But that absolutely saved me.

also I will keep updated on this auxano grow product which is a new peptide, we’ll see.
Note: nutrafol did not work, moisturizing shampoos are the best for me cuz my hair gets dried out and brittle from the minoxidil foam, derm match and toppik both work but never use by ur hairline. Best styling product is called Da Wax which u can get off Amazon.

if you ever go to turkey to get one let me know and I can give u the dr name, it was so simple u get on the flight go to Istanbul airport and follow the directions to go to a Kiask like desk where they know the system and game well and then u wait for a bus it takes u to hotel, u go on site and meet with dr next day for consultation then the day after that u get it done, bus again does everything for u u don’t even think about it. Give ur self 3 days at least and bring a big lose fitting hat for the ride home. Then, like a wierd goofy dream it’s all over and u move on with ur life. The next week- 2 weeks actually look solid minus ur donor area
Cuz the graphs are all still in and u just look like a buzz head dude with good hairline and weird sun burn reddness on the donor area. After that it’s ugly duckling face and this last a good 2.5 months minimum realistically don’t line any dates up until about 4.5 / 5 months in. I missed my grandmas funeral during the first month and that sucked but hey with where my head was the trajectory of my thoughts, it’s what she would have wanted ;)

also nizoral seems to make ur hair thicker that day but gave me mass like pure white hairs and dried the f*** out of my hair and scalp so again moisturizing shampoos are the best.

if you get puffy face from minoxidil like I can and also wrinkles and sh*t almost prematurely, take a dandelion root which is a naturally diarrhetic and ur face slims down to normal also get a retinol for night which boosts face collagen to combat any aging (only if this is a concern obv), but those were life savers for me cuz minoxidil was f*****g my swag up lol the retinol to get over the counter is differin, this is actually labeled for acne but it’s truly just a strong prescription strength retinal. YouTube videos on application as too much is nightmare for ur face.

that’s all I got right now to Brain dump. Figured I’d get on this site after years off cuz I remember how addicted I used to be to it and I looked at the blogs and it’s still the exact same sh*t as back then, missing a lot of legitimate sh*t that can help u out.

Brandnewguy33

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also ecklonia cava works very well as natural for blocker , take it at night as it can mellow u out but I can eat test it works well. Super cheap off Amazon. Google it up there a hair studies with it that back this claim.
God speed boys

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I used to LIVE on this site and even joined discords with for brotzu samumed and other research chemicals in group buys on this site. I don’t live on here anymore because I really don’t worry about my hair anymore.
Here’s what worked

I started to lose my hair in clumps in early 20s, finally got on minoxidil then minoxidil foam and saw significant growth and my hair was back… for about 2 years. By year three I moved on to minoxidil plus toppik as I’m diffuse thinner. I’m losing ground and quick at this point trying different gimmicks with no luck.

mid 20s I get hair transplant out of panic (I was dating a dime piece and establishing myself in a sales career… looks matter .. confidence even more so). This was 2800 FUT. this was minor bandaid on the problem.

fast forward to about 8 years in, I’m 29 and desperate again. I do a mega graft in turkey for about 5K graphs (they even took some hair from under my beard area and used that to cover my FUT scar as I couldn’t buzz down to under 5/8 inch on it without it looking awful)

at this same time I discovered DHT blockers off Amazon. Quick note on these natural DHT blockers… if you’re sensitive to finesteride (I am, huge brain fog fatigue and dick literally shrivels and won’t get hard even when I ejaculate) then these just might work (I can’t guarantee it because everyone has different bio chemistry and you see so many conflicting opinions on this site. But these work. These plus the mega hair transplant saved my 20s. They have even saved my life. I can style my hair in the front and it looks legit (I put toppik on head all on diffuse every where but with the key never within two inches of front of scalp, then it’s noticeable, u want to show scalp when u gel ur hair up.) anyway fast forward I’m 32 now and it’s still a battle sure but I hardly think of it, no longer even flirt with depression and have an amazing job and smoking hot awesome girlfriend.

can I be screwed in my 40s and have to shave head with shitty FUT scar ? Yes. That could happen. But I wouldn’t change this for the world, I literally saved my life as I would have done much poorer with ladies in the pinnacle of my my mate choosing part of life lol and also not had the confidence or polish to pull of what I’ve done ascending the sales ladder to a huge role. So if youre legit feeling depressed about your situation and ur a young male. Try DHT blockers from Amazon (only if you are super sensitive to finasteride) and if you really feel like your drowning under water go to turkey and get a world class FUE mega session where they get whole top of head but really focus on a dense first two inches of hair line. Within 9 months from that experience (the experience does suck you feel like youre a POW for about 4-5 months when u blow off all ur friends and family as u recover) u will be backer than ever.

now I just wanted to share that in case it changes someone’s life as I feel this site is no longer that helpful or at all positive to the young men just seaRching the internet for some answers as they’re in utter shock with their current accelerated aging on the dome.

lastly, I am trying auxano grow out and will keep u posted. The natural DHT blockers I mentioned earlier work, but they do give me finasteride like sides on much smaller scale. Brain fog and fatigue enough that I just don’t want it holding me back anymore so trying these peptides after I heard about them on a podcast I trust the host of. No shilling and no agenda here and also I completely respect and understand the complexity here of everyone’s diffferent bio chemistries, if you happen to be in a similar situation that I was in feel free to reply and if u have used this auxano grow let me know as well. Today’s my first day with it.

There’s hope boys. Stay positive and dig in if it’s going quick. You can save yourself (or shave it if you have the right face for it :) )
Microneedling can heal transplant scars effectively.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You got the hair transplant which will degrade over time, but significant hairs will stay. There are other things you could do, but as long as you’re happy

hopeful24

Reaction score
Hey I feel you right now sucks as far as traveling, with ur currency going down hill and issues you can still make it happen. For me, at the time, I started thinking like the Chinese (haha) and really saying okay I gotta buckle down now and save up (I only saved $1500 and got a loan for 3k more). And do my future self (2 years away is what I would promise myself) huge favors. If you feel stuck take that anxiety and read like crazy on investing, cryptocurrency, whatever it is. Just try and understand you’re not stuck you’re backs against the wall and there are options no matter what.

the DHT blocker I like is propidren from amazonI can notice it on my shed and overall ability to style hair etc within days of taking and the vice versa of not taking it it gets bad again if you don’t. But that absolutely saved me.

also I will keep updated on this auxano grow product which is a new peptide, we’ll see.
Note: nutrafol did not work, moisturizing shampoos are the best for me cuz my hair gets dried out and brittle from the minoxidil foam, derm match and toppik both work but never use by ur hairline. Best styling product is called Da Wax which u can get off Amazon.

if you ever go to turkey to get one let me know and I can give u the dr name, it was so simple u get on the flight go to Istanbul airport and follow the directions to go to a Kiask like desk where they know the system and game well and then u wait for a bus it takes u to hotel, u go on site and meet with dr next day for consultation then the day after that u get it done, bus again does everything for u u don’t even think about it. Give ur self 3 days at least and bring a big lose fitting hat for the ride home. Then, like a wierd goofy dream it’s all over and u move on with ur life. The next week- 2 weeks actually look solid minus ur donor area
Cuz the graphs are all still in and u just look like a buzz head dude with good hairline and weird sun burn reddness on the donor area. After that it’s ugly duckling face and this last a good 2.5 months minimum realistically don’t line any dates up until about 4.5 / 5 months in. I missed my grandmas funeral during the first month and that sucked but hey with where my head was the trajectory of my thoughts, it’s what she would have wanted ;)

also nizoral seems to make ur hair thicker that day but gave me mass like pure white hairs and dried the f*** out of my hair and scalp so again moisturizing shampoos are the best.

if you get puffy face from minoxidil like I can and also wrinkles and sh*t almost prematurely, take a dandelion root which is a naturally diarrhetic and ur face slims down to normal also get a retinol for night which boosts face collagen to combat any aging (only if this is a concern obv), but those were life savers for me cuz minoxidil was f*****g my swag up lol the retinol to get over the counter is differin, this is actually labeled for acne but it’s truly just a strong prescription strength retinal. YouTube videos on application as too much is nightmare for ur face.

that’s all I got right now to Brain dump. Figured I’d get on this site after years off cuz I remember how addicted I used to be to it and I looked at the blogs and it’s still the exact same sh*t as back then, missing a lot of legitimate sh*t that can help u out.
Can i use differin for just the dark circles and bags under my eyes? I hate the side effects of Minoxidil foam but it just works..

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can i use differin for just the dark circles and bags under my eyes? I hate the side effects of Minoxidil foam but it just works..
I don't know because I have asked this as well. They are both retinols which means they presumably work better than mere retinoids but retin-A is touted for many things with Differin mostly touted for acne. I have been using huge amounts of retin-A on neck, face, scalp but yes under the eyes because I think that minoxidil eyes/aging might be true and as I get my hair back, I worry more again about my face in a relative sense as well as diminishing body hair and even removed beard hair, re-establishment which I hope won't be semi-permanent but if so, then that makes electrolysis a much longer if not better bet.

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score

How many mgs of dandelion root are you taking per day ?

Brandnewguy33

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dandelion root I used to take more, 4 pills from the top Amazon brand and you’ll pee like crazy but not have a bloated nasty look (drink a lot of water.) I no longer really use it as a couple years on retinol have killed the bloat for the most part (I will take dandelion sometimes still though) especially before a time when I know I’ll be taking mass pictures or just times when the Bloat and minoxidil face have resurfaced for whatever reason, Differin u want to use a PEA size amount… extremely small amount especially under your eyes and sides of eyes sides of lips and probably some other areas I’m missing where the skin is very thin (watch YouTube videos) I have moved on from differin now and got a retinol subscription strength from all day chemist . Com … this is legit legit legit. Again very very small amounts. I’ll go every other day a lot too that works well. U can 100% tell if u applied too much you’ll look like sh*t and and sometimes my face will even have a stinging sensation. If you’re new to retinol You’ll go through an ugly duckling phase (see also: hair transplant ha) but it’s only a month or so and so worth it and necessary if you get the sh*t minoxidil ugly face. make sure to wear sunscreen the next day as Ret can make ur skin more sensitive to UV light.
Also: this auxano grow SEEMS TO BE WORKING. Who f*****g knows but hair fall much much less and hair is easier to style looks fuller, the product does kind of suck tho like u can’t style with it cuz it’s oil based (I apply at night or in AM before gym and throw on hat, it says to leave on for 3 hours to allow absorption through dermis) so on days I can’t look like sh*t I just do that. I’ll keep u updated and understand this is early and could certainly just be placebo affect at this point, God Speed everybody stay positive there’s always a move on the chess board…

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But Goddess knows, let me say one thing. We in the MtF community have been trying to steer newbies away from all herbal estrogens and now all herbal finasteride. Sounds like you got excellent results from placebo. I make jokes regularly that I tried finasteride one Goddess-damn time and it turned me into a female which is a more better version of the tale of woe that you tell since I have pics and all as I remind every single person on here who complains about too much Janey. I have female paths and male paths and tranny paths to offer everyone and I know what reductase inhibitors actually do which is nothing at all since you can't see maintenance and then I went on duta also so X 2--hundreds of pills annually maybe even over 700 but Janey feels nothing and even two reductase inhibitors leave no tracks, no trails no stories or tales and I am on them going back to 1998.

I don't have to describe my different stints and ages of baldness cause I again, Janey's got pics and Janey uses three different angles and types of lighting now and I post every ten days or so not so much like clockwork since I struggle with calendars and the whole notion of circular time and all but so far, I am at 11 months and the pics get better and fuller and my face and figure improve compared to being the aging ugly male genius that I used to be. I always traded on my looks since I know too many things that children and men ought not to know about and I love trading on my looks and if I can't be with the one that I love, soon I intend to love the one I'm with meaning Janey has options having hair and all and her tits are not bad at all. Will used to sit sullen in a chair doing mental work-ups of how to get his hair back without anyone finding out our secret but he lacked the personal skills for any type of soft landing. Never ever tell your wife to cuckold you. My X would never but just saying that makes XX's think that XY's have an expiration date and most of you do without 2nd puberty.

But no, saw palmetto is likely to have the same exact sides as finasteride when used in therapeutic amounts if not more so so there's that. Herbals are neither more pure nor more in tune with us as humans compared to synthetics and not a single other male on here can replicate your breezy tale of success or what your plan for the future even is.But wow, when guys start ingesting crap from South Carolina and I grew up down there so I know that nothing in South Carolina is pure or on the level she says and they hate masks when makes me not trust them and I have to pee with the boys in North Carolina so wow, when Virginia is more advanced than North Carolina and it still sucks being transgender up here in the last slave state running since Marylanders had influence with Lincoln and he had to bribe us not to secede or at least put many of our politicians in jail without habea corpus and I could go off on a rant here but really where saw palmetto comes from isn't one of my points since those trees grow all over.

But eh I usually can answer all of the questions late at night and during the day so if nobody else answers you get me or I get first shot at you lol but I try to even help XY's and XXY's, so imagine that. But we need pics and why didn't you post on my thread asking about folks using mega doses of anything. That would be helpful if you post over there. I really don't care if you guys go bald or not but Goddess didn't ask me my opinion about that and there's a real concern of mine that XY's just aren't made to have hair so I hesitate to encourage people but I have 19 year old boys and 15 year old boys contacting me about HRT and hair loss and I know all about going on HRT and then stopping and then using menopausal creams from Amazon because yes they grow hair if you use a bottle a week but the other so-called genius boys on here lie and they say Estriol is great for hair growth and terrible for growing boobs but they all quit after a week and leave the impertinent threads up forever. Where are all of the estriol but still breastless guys? They promised me the world and pics, pics, pics since I am an empiricism-driven gal, so to speak but yes I need the pics and I won't trust a single thing any boy claims since men all stopped with our fathers in the industrial society that none of us have. I would have been a poor soldier so I agree with Trump on that much but hey, chicks and gay guys in the military are fighting for my rights to have long luxurious locks so let them all in, dogs too, since they are even worse than guys. Oh no. Poor doggie got shot in Outer Banks by an evil drug dealer. To me, that takes time off the dude's sentence plus I need those drugs up here five hours a way.

Best,
Janey

Last edited:

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know because I have asked this as well. They are both retinols which means they presumably work better than mere retinoids but retin-A is touted for many things with Differin mostly touted for acne. I have been using huge amounts of retin-A on neck, face, scalp but yes under the eyes because I think that minoxidil eyes/aging might be true and as I get my hair back, I worry more again about my face in a relative sense as well as diminishing body hair and even removed beard hair, re-establishment which I hope won't be semi-permanent but if so, then that makes electrolysis a much longer if not better bet.
Retinoids are the more potent versions. Retinols are what you might say is the watered down version you see in cosmetics over the counter.

Some common retinoids: Differen, retin-a, tazorac

The gold standard is retin-a with more studies done on it.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Retinoids are the more potent versions. Retinols are what you might say is the watered down version you see in cosmetics over the counter.

Some common retinoids: Differen, retin-a, tazorac

The gold standard is retin-a with more studies done on it.
My alter is not detail oriented but I use retin-A and Differin. One reader sent me two big tubes of retin-A and I finagled a prescription from my cosmetic surgeon since I decided I didn't need anything but hair removal and botox. So what's your story and how do you know so much about facial treatments? Minoxidil eyes has kept me interested in facial treatments in general.

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My alter is not detail oriented but I use retin-A and Differin. One reader sent me two big tubes of retin-A and I finagled a prescription from my cosmetic surgeon since I decided I didn't need anything but hair removal and botox. So what's your story and how do you know so much about facial treatments? Minoxidil eyes has kept me interested in facial treatments in general.
Oh, I've used retin-a and other variants for like 15+ years. I've battled mild adult acne and tried to keep it at bay with those. Been on the highest .1% for a long time. Finally found that a DIM supplement has worked wonders to control it...at least for the past year taking. I'm not sure retinoids would do much for puffy eyes or whatever min does. They build collagen. You also wouldn't want a high strength under the eyes

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, I've used retin-a and other variants for like 15+ years. I've battled mild adult acne and tried to keep it at bay with those. Been on the highest .1% for a long time. Finally found that a DIM supplement has worked wonders to control it...at least for the past year taking. I'm not sure retinoids would do much for puffy eyes or whatever min does. They build collagen. You also wouldn't want a high strength under the eyes
I took yesterday off because it looked like a mild sunburn and it was sensitive. I just put a bunch on my scalp and neck and face. I forewent the oral min this morning and so I also used topical min in my mix. I am also fasting to get back down to 125 lbs to see if that makes my face slimmer. I am all cheekbones so I don't look good pudgy in the face. My scalp is looking like I have rampant dandruff again but it's the retin-A. My scar tissue tingles and itches so that's probably the microneedling and nerve attachment. I don't go out because it's too hot here but my hair seems to be getting blonder and blonder and my sister is a blonde but I have way better hair than she does again, after 36 years. She hates Janey anyway so Janey says let her wear the wig because she has to, Janey loves hers because it's so cute and it give me two different looks. I am very competitive with my X whom I now think of like another sister who unfortunately is way better looking and she's put on a lot of weight probably to be bigger than I am still so I mean, I am going down to my last guy weight of 122 but 125 is fine as long as she is heavier, I can be the petite gal.

Best,
Janey

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But Goddess knows, let me say one thing. We in the MtF community have been trying to steer newbies away from all herbal estrogens and now all herbal finasteride. Sounds like you got excellent results from placebo. I make jokes regularly that I tried finasteride one Goddess-damn time and it turned me into a female which is a more better version of the tale of woe that you tell since I have pics and all as I remind every single person on here who complains about too much Janey. I have female paths and male paths and tranny paths to offer everyone and I know what reductase inhibitors actually do which is nothing at all since you can't see maintenance and then I went on duta also so X 2--hundreds of pills annually maybe even over 700 but Janey feels nothing and even two reductase inhibitors leave no tracks, no trails no stories or tales and I am on them going back to 1998.

I don't have to describe my different stints and ages of baldness cause I again, Janey's got pics and Janey uses three different angles and types of lighting now and I post every ten days or so not so much like clockwork since I struggle with calendars and the whole notion of circular time and all but so far, I am at 11 months and the pics get better and fuller and my face and figure improve compared to being the aging ugly male genius that I used to be. I always traded on my looks since I know too many things that children and men ought not to know about and I love trading on my looks and if I can't be with the one that I love, soon I intend to love the one I'm with meaning Janey has options having hair and all and her tits are not bad at all. Will used to sit sullen in a chair doing mental work-ups of how to get his hair back without anyone finding out our secret but he lacked the personal skills for any type of soft landing. Never ever tell your wife to cuckold you. My X would never but just saying that makes XX's think that XY's have an expiration date and most of you do without 2nd puberty.

But no, saw palmetto is likely to have the same exact sides as finasteride when used in therapeutic amounts if not more so so there's that. Herbals are neither more pure nor more in tune with us as humans compared to synthetics and not a single other male on here can replicate your breezy tale of success or what your plan for the future even is.But wow, when guys start ingesting crap from South Carolina and I grew up down there so I know that nothing in South Carolina is pure or on the level she says and they hate masks when makes me not trust them and I have to pee with the boys in North Carolina so wow, when Virginia is more advanced than North Carolina and it still sucks being transgender up here in the last slave state running since Marylanders had influence with Lincoln and he had to bribe us not to secede or at least put many of our politicians in jail without habea corpus and I could go off on a rant here but really where saw palmetto comes from isn't one of my points since those trees grow all over.

But eh I usually can answer all of the questions late at night and during the day so if nobody else answers you get me or I get first shot at you lol but I try to even help XY's and XXY's, so imagine that. But we need pics and why didn't you post on my thread asking about folks using mega doses of anything. That would be helpful if you post over there. I really don't care if you guys go bald or not but Goddess didn't ask me my opinion about that and there's a real concern of mine that XY's just aren't made to have hair so I hesitate to encourage people but I have 19 year old boys and 15 year old boys contacting me about HRT and hair loss and I know all about going on HRT and then stopping and then using menopausal creams from Amazon because yes they grow hair if you use a bottle a week but the other so-called genius boys on here lie and they say Estriol is great for hair growth and terrible for growing boobs but they all quit after a week and leave the impertinent threads up forever. Where are all of the estriol but still breastless guys? They promised me the world and pics, pics, pics since I am an empiricism-driven gal, so to speak but yes I need the pics and I won't trust a single thing any boy claims since men all stopped with our fathers in the industrial society that none of us have. I would have been a poor soldier so I agree with Trump on that much but hey, chicks and gay guys in the military are fighting for my rights to have long luxurious locks so let them all in, dogs too, since they are even worse than guys. Oh no. Poor doggie got shot in Outer Banks by an evil drug dealer. To me, that takes time off the dude's sentence plus I need those drugs up here five hours a way.

Best,
Janey
Janey back it again with the article comments..

Hutchbet1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Love this post !!! Gives me hope… I mean look at all these celebs that go from Norwood 6 why bother to solid hair in under a year, the most recent … Drew brees !!! He’s probably on finasteride but I guarantee lebron and wayne Rooney aren’t and they aren’t great examples but I think they represent the floor if are willing to get two transplants, there’s hope y’all … I’ve had two transplants and with toppik behind the hair line (at least 1.5 inches behind) and on top of head my sh*t looks solid and saved me life ! God speed to the young men out there don’t fall trap into being on the group buys and sh*t work with what’s out there and there is a path to a decent head of hair (and great hairline) … just ask Drew …
FE3DFCB2-069D-40DA-A43E-20EF87AB6313.jpeg

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
Here’s what worked

I like your optimism. So many here are bitter and angry all the time...

Interesting story about the transplant. I do believe they can do wonders but not at a young age. I would say mid forties to early 50's at the earliest...IF one is able to maintain a fullish look with topix or hairspray or whatever up to that older age, the thinning is probably at a rate where an transplant will benefit that person better. Not at a young age where they have no clue how far its gonna go or how fast...