Here's My Story. Been A Lurker For A While

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started losing hair when I was like 17-18 years old. Kept losing hair slowly for like next 2 years and then finally saw a dermatologist who was referred to me by a family member who saw somebody growing a full head of hair at 50(this 50 years old went to the same doctor). Dermatologist prescribed me medicines which included finasteride, rogaine and some vitamins essential for hair growth. I started talking medicines and bammm in like 4-5 months I had a full head of hair. At that moment I didn't know anything about male pattern baldness and all. So I stopped medicines as soon as my 6 month prescription was over. I thought that since I have hair now I am not gonna need any medicines anymore(I was so stupid). It took like a couple of years after that I was losing hair like crazy again. Still never did any research on hairloss and started taking the same medicine again that my dermatologist prescribed back in the days. Same thing happened again, full head of hair again in like 6 months. I had a full head of hair but I still had no idea about male pattern baldness and why I keep losing my hair over and over again. (I was so stupid that I stopped medicine again thinking that I dont need it anymore coz I have a full head of hair) By this time I was 24-25 years old. Of course started losing hair again like crazy, this time after taking same medicines I recovered my hair but not equally good like past two times. It still was good enough. Quit the medicine again coz I am stupid and I noticed that I wasn't getting morning boners and figured out it had something to do with the medicine I was taking. That's when I started doing research and learnt about what finasteride and rogaine is and what's going on with my body. After like 6 months. my hairloss got crazy and at this point I knew if take that again it's gonna kill my dick. But I loved my hair way too much so I hopped on again and started taking finasteride again but this time the result was not even close to what I experienced in the past. And of course, I had sexual side effects but my lifestyle was crazy at this point as I was drinking and smoking almost everyday. Stayed away from all medicines for like a year and my hairloss got so worse during that time that I had to hop on finasteride and rogaine again knowing that my dick won't work but I was ready for it. Medicines stopped my hairloss but no gains and that wasn't enough for me and I wasn't convinced. Still on finasteride i went to vegas last year, met a girl at a beach party, took her to my hotel room and this was the first time when my dick didn't respond to anything at all. I was like "f*** my life". Went back home from vegas and stopped taking finasteride totally, was using rogaine only. It didn't do sh*t for my hair and I kept on losing hair. I am good looking guy(that's what I have been told by girls multiple times) and losing hair was like that worst thing ever. After like a month my dick was back to 100 %. But I lost a lot of hair after quitting finasteride. I started looking ugly af with hairloss and wanted to give finasteride another try. But this time I was ready for side effects and for the same reason I started working out. Started working out like crazy. This time when I took finasteride for like 3-4 months while working out, I was able to halt my hairloss(which wasn't good enough coz I needed regrowth to look like a normal human being) but no sexual side effects at all coz I started working out like crazy and was in best shape of my life. After this just to stay away from possibility of getting side effects I tried multiple things like microdosing finasteride, RU and everything but nothing worked out and I am still losing 15-20 on daily basis with no regrowth at all which sucks. So, all that's happening is that i am still losing hair with no regrowth while on finasteride and rogaine. Now the plan is to start dutasteride from january 2018 onwards, shave my head so it's easier for rogaine absorption. Most important thing, no side effects since I have started working out.

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a diffuse thiner and hair transplant is not an option for me so my plan is to take dutasteride and hopefully get some gains for like next 2-3 years and wait for a treatment with no side effects. One more thing, I have noticed finasteride side effects happens to people who are not in a good shape. Working out helped me to get rid of side effects and peabody is a perfect example of that. Why do you guys think he's doing great on dutasteride without any side effects? Just coz he's in a great shape and core is strong enough to keep side effects at the bay.