Here Are The Required Steps For All Balding Men

Demitri

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please follow these steps in this order:

1. Jump on all the meds at the first signs of thinning
2. Spend the next year or two panicking on hair loss forums as the horseshoe becomes visible
3. Think about a transplant or hair system but never end up going through with it
4. Buzz short or shave and realize you still pick up 2-3 girls from the nightclub per year, just like before
5. Becomes new normal, no one cares, life goes on, the end

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please follow these steps in this order:

1. Jump on all the meds at the first signs of thinning
2. Spend the next year or two panicking on hair loss forums as the horseshoe becomes visible
3. Think about a transplant or hair system but never end up going through with it
4. Buzz short or shave and realize you still pick up 2-3 girls from the nightclub per year, just like before
Yup

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stage 2/3 always combined with combovers and denying 'dangerous' Situation for showing your real hair-situation, so even your Friends Thinking it's just a Bit thinning, while you already would need like 4000 grafts.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not sure whats the point of this thread? Is it suppose to be criticism on balding people? Im not sure if you are cinical, or if you think its true in some way...
Its just sound stupid to me

Demitri

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not sure whats the point of this thread? Is it suppose to be criticism on balding people? Im not sure if you are cinical, or if you think its true in some way...
Its just sound stupid to me

I think its true. We all end up taking these meds (which rarely work) and we all swear we will have transplants or get hair system in the future, ANYTHING to stop the baldness. But really not many guys get systems and transplants in the end, expensive but not out of reach for the average income, because we just end up not caring that much later. Being bald is like a scary monster that has been built up for the entire movie, only for the ending to be kinda anti climatic.

That's why whenever you confide with an older man who has lost his hair long ago, nearly 100% of the time he doesn't say "my life ended that day, I was never the same" he says "it sucks at first, but not a big deal".

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why whenever you confide with an older man who has lost his hair long ago, nearly 100% of the time he doesn't say "my life ended that day, I was never the same" he says "it sucks at first, but not a big deal".

Take it from me, my sex life ended that day and I was never the same.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think its true. We all end up taking these meds (which rarely work) and we all swear we will have transplants or get hair system in the future, ANYTHING to stop the baldness. But really not many guys get systems and transplants in the end, expensive but not out of reach for the average income, because we just end up not caring that much later. Being bald is like a scary monster that has been built up for the entire movie, only for the ending to be kinda anti climatic.

Well, I guess for the average man this is kinda true, and as I said in some other thread here, I really have hard time understanding how people can adapt to such life changing situation.
Because even if he doesnt say that he was never the same, its just plain fact. He lost his looks, his ability to attract women, and he always is refered as 'the bald guy'. His life changed period.

But anyway, none of this apply to me. I will never adapt to baldness, will never accept that. Never. I am actually planing for transplant and will go with it soon. There is no other option for me.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

so here's a good example of a guy who didn't attract many chicks even when he had full head of hair, so the change is not that bad.
proves my notion that it's better when you were already unattractive before the hair loss.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so here's a good example of a guy who didn't attract many chicks even when he had full head of hair, so the change is not that bad.
proves my notion that it's better when you were already unattractive before the hair loss.
Im sure that a mindset also takes big role. Some people are just adapt much easier to changes.
There is one guy at my work place who is completely bald but other than that he looks really good (no homo). He is tall, good shape, good face , natural tan, and im sure that as fullhead he can look like model (I have never seen him with hair)
So I have always wondered how much he really bothered with his baldness. Till one day we sat bunch of people for lunch, and the subject came up, and someone asked him whether he wanted his hair back, and he was kinda indifferent about it. he said he wouldnt resist of course, but its not really bother him. He sound really honest about it, I dont think he was hiding anything. I was pretty shocked.

Some lucky people just have really adapting mindsets. Just accept everything and move on. My best friend been in a horrible accident which left him paralyzed from neck down, 3 years ago. This guy kept pushing himself, went study, doing stuff and living his life.... its amazing. Im pretty sure that I would have just finished myself long time ago.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm gonna have to hit this thread with some autism, but it's the truth so...

We live in a time where, because society is now so atomized, and everyone is encouraged to be an isolated "individual" it is then believed that the other person in a relationship is supposed to be "everything" for you. Like, this ONE person is supposed to now satisfy absolutely every social need and "social needs and banging" is understood now to be the point of relationships.

In reality, the point of romantic, sexual relationships between men and women is supposed to be to produce children.

Sex is the basis of the family because without family doesn't exist, and the basis of sexual attraction is appearance. Bald men are not considered attractive in both historical and contemporary generalizations.

So even if you're living this vapid, pump n' dump lifestyle, there is still evidence that MOST bald underperform in the dating market compared to men with hair.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...r-women-swipe-right-dating-apps-a8335971.html

In fact, the study, which was carried out for Crown Clinic in Manchester, found that a receding hairline is likely to attract 95 per cent less responses than profiles of clean-shaven men with full heads of hair.

“It was striking just how important is to have hair to get matches on the site,” Southerst said.

Sorry, but the Jury has been in on this since antiquity — men's hair is very important in attracting women.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm gonna have to hit this thread with some autism, but it's the truth so...

We live in a time where, because society is now so atomized, and everyone is encouraged to be an isolated "individual" it is then believed that the other person in a relationship is supposed to be "everything" for you. Like, this ONE person is supposed to now satisfy absolutely every social need and "social needs and banging" is understood now to be the point of relationships.

In reality, the point of romantic, sexual relationships between men and women is supposed to be to produce children.

Sex is the basis of the family because without family doesn't exist, and the basis of sexual attraction is appearance. Bald men are not considered attractive in both historical and contemporary generalizations.

So even if you're living this vapid, pump n' dump lifestyle, there is still evidence that MOST bald underperform in the dating market compared to men with hair.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...r-women-swipe-right-dating-apps-a8335971.html

Sorry, but the Jury has been in on this since antiquity — men's hair is very important in attracting women.
All this mumbling just to say that bald people are unattractive?
And you really needed this stupid research to prove it? o_O

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All this mumbling just to say that bald people are unattractive?
And you really needed this stupid research to prove it? o_O

Yes, I suppose it does appear to be "mumbling" to inbred retards.

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Till one day we sat bunch of people for lunch, and the subject came up, and someone asked him whether he wanted his hair back, and he was kinda indifferent about it. he said he wouldnt resist of course, but its not really bother him. He sound really honest about it, I dont think he was hiding anything. I was pretty shocked.

It could be the truth and if so, all the more power to him. But there's absolutely no upside to showing weakness in this spot and he might very well realize that.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

thats why you should be married with kids at some point. if you then get divorced in your 40s ok. but normally you shouldnt be forced to focuse too much on your physical appearance after your crossed a certain age barrier. its not just hair everything in your appearance goes downhill at a some point.

i have a lot of working colleagues in their 40s who go bald but they are too busy with family, kids and job to care too much. different story if you are single in your 30s or at least no kids and suffer from peter pan syndrome..

Last edited:

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1.) Jump on everything. Don’t bother researching or reading the goddamn insert.
2.) Realize your dick doesn’t work right.
3.) Panic. Stop Meds.
4.) Jump back on thinking this time will be different
5.) Realize your dick doesn’t work right.
6.) Panic. Stop Meds.
6,) Repeat steps 4 - 6
7.) Realize your not balding anymore, you’re bald
8.) Acceptance/Nornalization of Appearance
8.) Wonder why you spent so much time obsessing over your hair

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3.) Panic. Stop Meds.
6.) Panic. Stop Meds.
6,) Repeat steps 4 - 6
8.) Acceptance/Nornalization of Appearance
8.) Wonder why you spent so much time obsessing over your hair

9. You're now very unattractive. can barely get girls if at all. enjoy your life as a celibate.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9. You're now very unattractive. can barely get girls if at all. enjoy your life as a celibate.

Damn, I knew I missed something; that should have been step 1. We will call it step 0.

0.) You can barely get girls at all. Convince self hairline is to blame.
3.) Panic. Stop Meds.
6.) Panic. Stop Meds.
6,) Repeat steps 4 - 6
8.) Acceptance/Nornalization. Realize hair loss wasn’t the source of romantic woes.
9.) Wonder why you spent so much time obsessing over your hair.

Last edited: