here are my pics

LilOne

Reaction score
i'm 17 going on 18 in one month i just balded my hair last week but let me know if i'm balding. My parents say naw but i know in my heart i'm balding. Just let me know what u think.

heres another

heres another

LilOne

Reaction score
sh*t are u sure becuz i don't know why i full like i'm losing my hair cuz everytime i look in the mirror its different story.

WindyCityHair

Reaction score
well usually when you're losing your hair, you're the first one that notices.

but it looks like to me you have a good full head of hair.

Sol_5

Reaction score
Maybe you are in the very early stages.

If you really think you are TAKE ACTION EARLY!!!!

Don't make the mistake that most us made. Use finasteride, nizoral, Min.....whatever. Get advice from a dermatologist.

Maybe even laser treatment.

smudge

Established Member
Reaction score
truthfully, i can't see any signs of balding

but you know your hair best. don't make the same mistake i did. i kept asking my family if my hair was thinning, i let them convince that my hair was fine. I probably should have started treatment 6 months before i actually did.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its very hard to tell much with your hair that short. grow it out some and show up pics and it will be easier to assess your situation.

but good hairline :)

LilOne

Reaction score
thanks trent but i really don't like growing my hair out sh*t i got used to balding it but thanks guys :thumbs_up:

G

Looks good to me also. You seem to have a strong hairline. But then again it may look different when you grow your hair but I would not think so...

G

Looks good to me also. You seem to have a strong hairline. But then again it may look different when you grow your hair but I would not think so...

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah maybe your hairline has receeded a little bit. It looks like a norwood 1 kind of. I would go on finasteride and nizoral 2 times per week to catch it in the early stages.

LilOne

Reaction score
thanks for the help

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
haha lilone same age, same fuckin problem, and also your hair looks just like mine... well yours a bit shorter.

good luck to us both with this sh*t. peace

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know about hairloss, but I am not expert besides you have a killer head of hair you lucky bastard.

andy

Reaction score
if you use to have it bald, what's the concern ??
looks like a full head of hair

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Many guys here fantasize about that kinda hairline.

So long Hair

Reaction score
Dude, you have a full, unruly, thick MOP of hair! I'd nearly suck dick for a head of hair like that!

LilOne

Reaction score
thanks for letting me know cuz maybe its in my mind cuz i'm to young to be losing hair

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
impossible to tell if you are losing your hair or not. those pics are too tiny and your hair is too short. you could be diffuse thinning. it looks like your temples are a little high (but you could have naturally high temples). i'd say grow your hair out a bit and judge again. can you see your scalp at any hair length? how old are you?