Herbal tablets good for hair loss

Petchsky

Reaction score
Thought this section was looking a bit cowboy ghost townish so hopefully this will breath some life back into it.

Okay i have got something i would like to share with you all called "Prostate Support". Basically, Prostate support is exactly that...but as we know most things that are good for the prostate are good for our heeds. They are a mix match of different herbs in a soft gel capsule. If you check my regimen you will see them there, although i do not go into detail.

I started taking these about 7 months ago and i feel they have really benefited me. Since taking them i noticed the quality of my hair had improved and it was darker, not to mention my rock hard nails!

The ingrediants contains many of the herbs that have been mentioned in the HairLossTalk.com monthly newsletter. They are as follows,

Saw palmetto extract, Pygeum africanum bark extract, stinging nettle, pumpkin seed oil, lycopene, zinc and vitamin B6

Alot of these ingredients individually have been recomended on websites and could be beneficial to hair loss. My own personal take is that prostate support helps me bump up the amount of DHT that i can block as proscar only blocks 60/70 percent.

http://www.nutrient.co.uk

They cost £19.95 for 90 soft gels.... believe it or not i'm not on commission!! i simply want this small retailer to have a good demand for this product so they keep selling it. They have free shipping in UK.

:D