Henry Cavill, still a norwood 2 in 2021 despite being noticeably norwood 2 in 2013.

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah they wear makeup, wear wigs, use botox, and/or take supraphysiological amounts of anabolics depending on a given role, I'll say it again but this is one of the poorest takes I've seen on this forum and thats saying something..
Those who wear pieces, wear pieces. Those who have awful hairlines who don't hide it, do nothing about it. Something will ALWAYS change, even if subtly if they are on something, or had something done on them. They won't just simply maintain a poor physical trait if they really gave a crap about it. Ashton Kutcher had a clear transplant, that makes sense because he cares. Some people just don't.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those who wear pieces, wear pieces. Those who have awful hairlines who don't hide it, do nothing about it. Something will ALWAYS change, even if subtly if they are on something, or had something done on them. They won't just simply maintain a poor physical trait if they really gave a crap about it. Ashton Kutcher had a clear transplant, that makes sense because he cares. Some people just don't.
Struggling to parse most of what you are trying to say but Ashton Kutcher to my knowledge has never had a hair transplant.

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read again. Since their pattern stayed where it is and they didn't bald any more, you'd assume they're on Finasteride? Just to maintain those awful hairlines?
First of all, you don't actually know what their hairline evolution is, you are just guessing based of pics. Second, yes, that is what finasteride does. It doesnt regrow, and finasteride users will still keep losing hair. The fact you don't grasp this is hilarious. Third, you don't know when / if they started finasteride or other, it could be 10 years ago for all you know. Four, you don't know how aggressive their hair loss is / was.

You are the kind of guy that presumes to be an expert on everything and is so overconfident in their intelligence that they think they can make sweeping inferences from tiny scraps of information. Utterly ridiculous.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure Vince Vaugh just had a solid hair transplant. Thicker more complete but similar recession. A big give away with these actors is that they will take a role that requires a shaved head, get a hair transplant, lay low and come back like the shaved head just grew back. Of course they can also work with wigs etc. during a recovery and can easily not work for a 9 months or longer.

the one I’m most curious out is John Cena. He was diffuse, receding with a crown spot and now has some of the best hair in Hollywood.

Attachments

• AA717A8A-98D4-4A16-A19A-4387342E15CB.jpeg
    AA717A8A-98D4-4A16-A19A-4387342E15CB.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 329

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like he has that sh*t managed. Last I saw he was a dense no crown thinning NW0. My guess is he’s not compromising on androgens?