Hemp and CBD oil, reportedly extremely good results by Research Coordinator

inmyhead

Reaction score
Some guys had 200% and 300% growth, but no pictures, nice study.
1637406355417.png

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn’t we talk about this a few months ago? I just made a new batch of CBD, lanolin & emu oil yesterday. It was originally based on specific concentrations of CBD oil. Too much was hypothesized to be counterproductive. This study is just saying let’s try a bottle of typical half strength CBD vs full strength. Anyways I think the original study was focusing on hair growth. CBD helps to grow existing hairs faster. One commentator said growth & Regrowth are two different things.
For me, again it does help hairs grow faster. But regrowth that’s the holy grail. It’s not there yet

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it 93.5% regrowth or 93.5% increase in hair? (Either way the photos above aren't very impressive.)

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
so existing hair grow almost twice as fast. How does that work with hair growth cycle? Do hair go in telogen phase twice as fast too? that would be a long term scary solution if hair follicles die after a certain number of cycles.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get 2 ounce plastic container or so.
1)Lanolin squeeze 1.4 oz in container. That’s how they’re sold.
2Emu oil.. .6 oz
3) CBD oil 108 mg.
That was 1st study
For my bottle of CBD oil that equals 65 drops.

Now I see he’s testing 500 mg of hemp oil & 1000 mg hemp oil strength w) 3% peppermint oil in with lanolin & emu oil in same 2 ounce containers.

So, what is difference between CBD & hemp oil?

The main difference between hemp oil vs CBD oil, is that hemp oil has little to no CBD content. Hemp Oil is made by cold-pressing the hemp seeds into an omega-rich culinary oil. CBD oil is made by extracting the compound CBD from the leaves, flowers and stalks of a hemp plant.

So he wants to compare his results under scientific scrutiny.

So if I was adding peppermint oil it usually comes 100% strength. So he must mean 3% of 2 ounces.
Each container had either 500 mg hemp oil or 1000 mg hemp oil.
In other words dump the bottle in the
2 ounce container to make 500 of 1,000mg.

So the next question is: Did CBD perform better than Hemp/Peppermint?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sits on my bathroom counter w) rest of my chemicals. I feel like part of the Manhatten Project for Male Hairloss

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Over on Hairlosscure 2020,

A commentor who claims to be the research coordinator for a study just finished on Hemp and cbd topical oil, claims they have had extremely good results. Another commentor responded claiming to have made his own version of what he believes they are using in the study and having really good results aswell.

Believe this is the study here. Has anyone tried this??
Why is there no control group?

NorwoodCultist1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is there no control group?
It bothers me too. There's no shortage of unproven claims around CBD, and when these guys' initial study was published in March, also with no control group, we called BS. The lack of pictures I understand. There are plenty of hair loss drug trials with no pictures, and this could have been done to make the participants more comfortable. It also bothers me more that, instead of pure CBD, the active ingredient, they used pulverized hemp flower with lackluster description of its composition, as though purposely trying to make the study difficult to replicate. It doesn't make sense though. If the data was falsified, there's no reason a control group couldn't have been falsified too. Besides, I can't see what these doctors stand to gain if their published data isn't true.

sboubars

My Regimen
Reaction score
Control groups mean nothing if something works then it works, might be worth it to give it a try

adamhs

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Emu oil is a 5AR inhibitor, why is this study surprising? Is there anything which shows that CBD on its own is able to regrow hair?