Hemp and CBD oil, reportedly extremely good results by Research Coordinator

Rumspringa!

My Regimen
Reaction score
Over on Hairlosscure 2020,

A commentor who claims to be the research coordinator for a study just finished on Hemp and cbd topical oil, claims they have had extremely good results. Another commentor responded claiming to have made his own version of what he believes they are using in the study and having really good results aswell.

Believe this is the study here. Has anyone tried this??

Rumspringa!

My Regimen
Reaction score
There have been two studies now, a second one just finishing up I believe. Both meant to have fantastic results

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew when I came on this forum, I would find the cure. Finally a replacement to all these drugs and it smells good too. Thank you so much for sharing this discovery. Cheers.

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There have been two studies now, a second one just finishing up I believe. Both meant to have fantastic results
But isn't it two studies by the same guy? His claims are so difficult to believe that it would be nice for other researchers to replicate the study.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
But isn't it two studies by the same guy? His claims are so difficult to believe that it would be nice for other researchers to replicate the study.
You mean the Youtuber who's now rich because he racked up on views in his channel? People are so naive. It's truly amazing.

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Something else to consider is that the initial study came out about six months about so you know a bunch of people have tried it. If the results were really that dramatic I bet we'd hear a peep or two from happy customers.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I get a link to the double blind study that was done to come up with this crazy s..t?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
A secret well kept and revealed by Jasminka Šikić.

A quick search on Google reveals that she is part of a marketing company:

Teampany​

Marketing & Advertising

So much for objective journalism. The next time you go to a website, you will see CBD advertisements. That's how you capture idiots to pay for that crap. Sensational headlines then adclick or google ads cookies.

Last edited:

Rumspringa!

My Regimen
Reaction score
Something else to consider is that the initial study came out about six months about so you know a bunch of people have tried it. If the results were really that dramatic I bet we'd hear a peep or two from happy customers.
There is a commentator on HLC2020 who claims to have tried it/ getting results.

Rumspringa!

My Regimen
Reaction score
A secret well kept and revealed by Jasminka Šikić.

A quick search on Google reveals that she is part of a marketing company:

Teampany​

Marketing & Advertising

So much for objective journalism.
Strange though as it is something that can be bought through many distributors, not proprietary

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
s
Strange though as it is something that can be bought through many distributors, not proprietary
Doesn't matter. The product they are trying to sell is the one that will pop in the next ads. or worse, know Google knows you are a balding man and you will see lots of ads for hair loss treatments. I know from experience.
So either they make money selling an advertised product linked to that page, either they make simply money with Google ads views.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Over on Hairlosscure 2020,

A commentor who claims to be the research coordinator for a study just finished on Hemp and cbd topical oil, claims they have had extremely good results. Another commentor responded claiming to have made his own version of what he believes they are using in the study and having really good results aswell.

Believe this is the study here. Has anyone tried this??
There are no results posted yet ? It’s still recruiting phase