HelpMePlease's Story - ( 18 / hair loss is getting me down)

HelpMePlease

Reaction score
i believe ive been losing my hair since i was 15 in the form of a receding hairline. when i was young i had really thick hair; the first thing any hairdresser would say to me up to the age of 14 was "it's ever so thick" and "youll be happy about its thickness when youve still got your hair and your friends are losing it in 10 years time." how wrong could she be? at the time i hated it being so thick, i couldnt even spike it up. now im coming on 18 to hairline was progressed but i usually can cover it well by pushin the hair to the side at the front a bit but its started to get quite a bit visible.

ive researched alot about hairloss and know the basics about rogaine, propecia and the standard stuff but was waiting to get to 18 before considering any action.

i was trigered today to share my experience today as i got out of the bath emptied the water and the bottom was coated with hair. this has happened for the past two days and has terrified me. i usually take showers and only 2-5 come out.

i just wanted to share this to gane some support or extra knowledge anyone has to offer. i know youll probably all tell me to see a doctor and i will in time i just find it so embarrasing. its getting me down so much because my head would look horrible bald you dont understand.. my father is bald and so is his dad. but my mothers dad is 84 with allmost a full head of hair

im also astmatic, and sometimes experiences dry ness around my hairline

any help please