Help

hatworldmember

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got transplant surgery before I knew much about it. Now I'm stuck waiting to find a job I can wear a hat to so I can save up enough money to get another one. It now takes me a longggggg timeeeeeee to put toppik on because I have so little left in the front, it's very frustrating. :thumbdown2: I'm now to the point where I don't even care that I'm losing my hair and would rather just shave it and forget about it. Is there any possible way to get rid of the scar so I can just shave my head? Or am I stuck waiting to get more money at another crappy job? :jackit: To all those people at there contemplating transplant surgery, make sure of these things first. 1. That you have enough money to see it all the way through because one surgery will never be enough. 2. Make sure it's what you really want, because everyday I wish I could go back and just shave it- because the toppik, rogaine, and all the worries that come along with it are just too much. Also, if you stick to a regimen, you will definitely get some growth and it will look pretty good. If anyone can answer my questions I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks :)