help with schedule for topicals

djthomas85

Reaction score
i have spectral dnc, foam, tricomin and spironolactone 5%cream
and would like to use them all in a schedule.
i always use foam before i go out ne where cos it makes my hair easier to style afterwards, but i need a schedule otherwise.
can someone give me a plan in which to incorperate all products, i.e foam in the morning, followed by tricomin couple hrs before bed then dnc right before bed but then where can spironolactone b used?
major thanks in advance!

CCS

Reaction score
just try to keep the foam and DNC 12 hours apart, and use the spironolactone before bed, or whenever you don't mind people seeing a little grease in your hair. tricomin can be used any time.

djthomas85

Reaction score
thanks for that info college-c-student.
do u have any suggestable time spacing between the minoxidil products and spironolactone?
shud spironolactone be used after or before minoxidil? and how long ?

CCS

Reaction score
a lot of guys do them one after the other. A lot of guys on here say spironolactone stinks. The sad fact is only 1% of a topical gets absorbed, so the other 99% is sitting there on the scalp. At least the spectral DNC probably has less minoxidil in it than the foam does. spironolactone is best twice per day, though I'd do it opposite the nizoral if both once a day. Maybe the dried minoxidil would interfer with absorption of other topicals. You could apply the spectral right after a night shower, so it absorbs more faster, then rinse it out a hour later, and then apply the spironolactone. Or you could just apply them both and see if you get a stink.

My spironolactone shampoo will probably give me less than a topical would, but there won't be any excess on the surface either.