Help .What do u guys think ? About my situation?

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand your concern but in your photo it "looks" perfect. I am just telling you from experience from what I see. If you think it's thinning maybe it is.
Sorry for the apparently meaningless worries that I share here, it's just that 2019 scarred me for life. My hair was falling in clumps of 100-150 strands every day. I thought it would never get better but at some point it stopped, although I haven't recovered my density yet. It's been almost 2 years and I guess that at this point I'll never recover. My biggest fear is that the T.E ended up triggering male pattern baldness/diffuse thinning. But as for now there isn't much I can do other than waiting for it to get better/worse or simply stay the way it is forever.

If by December I don't notice anything, I'll leave this forum forever. Otherwise, I will wholeheartedly share my journey here, for I'm willing to hop on the available medicine in order to save my hair for the following years.

MikeGap

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its hard with the photos, you do have a lot of hair. I recommend booking an appointment with your local Dermatologists.