Help! Thinning Hair And Getting Married In 9 Months!

JJhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
image2.jpg image1.jpg

Im getting married in 9 months time, my hair is thinning on the top of my head and most notably at the front of my head/hair line. (see pics).

What can I do to at least maintain what I have for my wedding in 9 months time.

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is the only option really.

For me it reduced my shedding after a month maybe and that is really only what you can expect from those pill without getting disappointed.

I am sorry to say this though, long term commitment could potentially restore some of it with quite a lot of luck but if you wanna look good for the wedding, no hair on your head will probably look more appropriate. It's a new chapter in your life, so making an appearance change might be easier to do.

pizzamanluigi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would think that trying the Big 3 up until the wedding would be worth your effort, and if you see success then continue. You could use something like Toppik for pictures and the day of the wedding to help mask the thinning.

JJhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
great, thanks both. Do you think I could get a hair transplant just at the front and it grow in time?

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, my bad btw, I read it as 9 weeks. 9 months you could potentially see some results with the big 3 if you are a responder but I wouldn't count on anything and don't sleep for a week before the wedding because you didn't get optimal results.

Try the big 3, use Toppik for wedding photos like he said, because why not. ;)

JJhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im going for 2/3 - nizoral shampoo and minoxidil with dermaroll. Ive been put off with how finasteride messes with your hormones :S
Il post more pics after 3 months, see how I get on.

AIH

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im going for 2/3 - nizoral shampoo and minoxidil with dermaroll. Ive been put off with how finasteride messes with your hormones :S

You really will need a DHT blocker to maybe keep what you have now, it's the cause unfortunately.
How old are you ?

Tosh

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're not serious then just shave your heard and get used to it. As far as I know hair transplants are not appropriate for diffuse thinners.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

You're wasting your time without finasteride. Get on finasteride or you will go full baldite and wouldn't be surprised if your fiance leaves you before the wedding in that case.

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if she will leave you because of baldness,then u know,she is not worth your time.You can get on finasteride too,but maybe u will have soft dick on a wedding night haha :D