Help - Temples Receding - Norwood 2/3? What Would You Do?

adp10

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Ever since I was a little child I had a big forehead, but for the past few months I've noticed that my temples started to receed drastically. Furthermore, I feel that my hair is signifacntly shorter on the top of my head and the few hairs on the front of my head became more sparse. I am not sure if I'm just being paranoid about my hair, or it's a problem I should treat sooner rather than later.
Is it a hairloss? If so, would you say it's a norwood 2/3? Recommended treatment?

Thanks in advance...
20160807_193643.jpg 20160807_193646.jpg 20160807_193649.jpg 20160807_193651.jpg 20160807_215945.jpg

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost exact same as my hair was... it went like urs then i started keto shampoo and sorted my diet. Has stayed pretty much same and got darker again with the keto shampoo

tooldude

Reaction score
Norwood 2/3 doesn't matter. You're thinning

get on on the big 3(finasteride, min, nizoral) if want to stop it from worsening . You're catching it relatively early, so should wind up with decent amount of hair for a good while if you respond well(likely)

adp10

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you.
What is the most useful min? Regular 5%? Should i use it on my temples or all around the top of my head?

KO21

Established Member
Reaction score
Our hair is quite similar.

I grow out the top longer than you but keep the sides short and tight. A faded 1 and 2. I use toppik (concealer) on my hairline and a bit on my crown. Works pretty damn well for me. Also taking Finasteride. No minoxidil for me just yet.

tooldude

Reaction score
5% min all over top of scalp should do. finasteride will be your biggest ally, just make sure you talk to a Doctor to get a script.