Help! Stock Emergency. Please Send Help

J_D_R

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend somewhere I could get a light/light-medium density Swiss lace stock unit in mid-light brown, please? I had one put aside, but I've just fully opened it and discovered it's completely wrong.
I didn't realise just how chronic the supply chain was getting, so it's a bit of an emergency. PM's welcome, thank you.

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend somewhere I could get a light/light-medium density Swiss lace stock unit in mid-light brown, please? I had one put aside, but I've just fully opened it and discovered it's completely wrong.
I didn't realise just how chronic the supply chain was getting, so it's a bit of an emergency. PM's welcome, thank you.
try toplace.

Noah

Reaction score
There is an informative thread about this a few below on the forum. My sense is that most vendors still have supplies of stock pieces, although they may be raising prices. Custom pieces have dried up from the lower priced vendors, and are now only obtainable from the higher-priced salons.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score

I will PM you.