HELP! Starting treatments and i'm confused...

spencer

Reaction score
I'm sure you guys have answered these questions many times... but i'm starting treatment with Rogaine, Revivogen and Tricomin. Oh, and i have some of that Nizoral shampoo.

What order should i be using these in? Does it matter? They are all wet, and I applied all three (in the order listed above - except Nizoral) and it was a big wet sloppy mess.

If i do this in the morning before going to work i don't have time to let each dry before applying the next. Should i not be putting the Revivogen and Tricomin on top of the Minoxidil? Should they each be applied at different times?

Please, any advice to this newbie woul be greatly appreciated!

thanks.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
spencer said:
i'm starting treatment with Rogaine, Revivogen and Tricomin. Oh, and i have some of that Nizoral shampoo. What order should i be using these in? Does it matter?
The honest answer is there is no "right" way to do it. You'd have to have some sort of clinical study to compare various application orders and whether it had any effect on hair counts over a 1 year period ... to really answer this question.

So the solution? Common sense. Rogaine is the most clinically proven, so I'd put it on immediately after showering. Allow at least 15 minutes for it to dry if you can, then apply the tricomin. If you're able, apply the Revivogen at lunchtime. Then Rogaine and Tricomin in the same order before bed. Nizoral once every 3 days.

spencer said:
They are all wet, and I applied all three (in the order listed above - except Nizoral) and it was a big wet sloppy mess.
You only need a very fine film of liquid onto the skin. You may not even need the whole 1ml of each. Just make sure it gets there and sits there and has a chance to absorb.

spencer said:
If i do this in the morning before going to work i don't have time to let each dry before applying the next.
Just keep working at it. You'll figure out a method that works for you and your time schedule. Just know that there really is no major order of priority. The Revivogen only needs to be applied once a day, but may be better if applied twice. You'll get it down.

HairLossTalk.com