Help ! Rotator Cuff Problem

Keyser Söze

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a nagging rotator cuff problem, that keeps bothering me when I train, there are certain exercises I have stopped all together behind neck press, upright rows, wide grip bench & skull crushes. Also I can only press or fly on the incline bench, flat & decline just doesn't feel right & I'm much weaker on them. My chest just doesn’t look right upper is more developed while lower & sides (closest to shoulder aren't well developed ) I want to burn fat on some area's of my chest. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Jm0311

Reaction score
strech your shoulders before workout...if you have a problem you obviously arent doing that OR you are training too heavy too fast...maybe do a few weeks of high rep low weight

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yep, I too would advise high rep/low weight, to get past sticking points, fortify the area, and work the kinks out... especially if shoulder movements cause pain. And definitely give the rehabilitative shoulder exercises in the article that Harie posted a shot. Get your shoulder strong so you can start to go heavy again.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
I had a bad rotator cuff for years! Couldn't even throw a football or a baseball any more.

Then I started on MSM, 1000mg 2x daily - and the pain cleared up 2 months after starting the MSM.

Couldn't hurt to give it a try.