Help Please! Two Clinics ,one Choice...

Folicator

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello,im about to close with one of two clinics and i need your help.
the first one is hlc clinic by dr ozgur in turkey, which suggest 2200-2600 grafts to cover the temples and build new hairline and adding more density to the mid-frontal area(above the hairline) which uppsets me.i really like their work i can see on youtube,they build a nice and natural hairline:
the second, is asmed by dr koray erdogan ,which known worldwide.they suggest 2300-2600 grafts for the hairline and temples ,but when i said i want to add density to the midfrontal zone they asked me to send them wet hair pics for them to evalueate. after i sent the pics, they told me that the amount nedded is total of 3000 but they will know better on site.now im afraid that in the surgery day ,the dr will say he cannot transplant in the midfrontal area. i need your suggestion and advice pls.(adding pics)/ the last pic is wet hair

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 353
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 278
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_7189.JPG
    IMG_7189.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 354

Niculees

My Regimen
Reaction score
Erdogan will be able to transplant in the mid area. He’s transplanted in Norwood 5 and 6’s so no probs there. The only thing that will happen is that they may say you need more grafts than you have been originally advised so you will need so will probably be charged more. So take more money with you.

I’ve been quoted for 5000 grafts. Ouch.

You’ll be fine with Asmed and your hair