Help please ! Color match on hair system

notyet.234

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all

I just installed my new hair system and honestly, its awesome! Blend and haircut are perfect.. however, color match isn't perfect (its not a custom unit). Hair system looks a bit more red then my bio hair !

Anyone could recommend any thing to do on the system to match my bio hair ? My color is dark brown #2

Last edited:

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, there are red tones and ash tones... and you probably need something with ash tones... you didn't say what color your unit is.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You could try and match your hair to the system or both to a slightly different colour by dyeing while wearing so both are equally exposed to the dye.

Not perfect, but I've heard it done by some with stock systems.

notyet.234

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, there are red tones and ash tones... and you probably need something with ash tones... you didn't say what color your unit is.
Sorry, dark brown #2. From what I see, my natural hair color is hash brown (didn't know that ahah)

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's a close-up.. honestly the system is perfect : 110% density with 95% density at the bleached hairline. I comb with French crop hairstyle.. but hair are red tone when dry !
You sent a pic of the system loaded with product, no way to tell at all. I don't see any red tones from this pic, and if anything, it looks fine.