HELP OH MY f*****g GOD im gonna die bruhs

Vomit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im so scared. The one thats a screenshot is from january. Where am i on norwood holy f*** is it just because my hair got longer and im able to actually grab it all or what holy sh*t help

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to hurry and take action if you want to prevent further loss at the temples. At least your density is pretty good. Dermaroll and minoxidil if you aren't. If you are already doing that then maybe try RU.

jazz1

Reaction score
Post better pictures.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are fried lol this is not hairloss.
That is hair loss. Look how sharp the corners of his hairline move back.. he even has those lower density/ thinner spots along the hairline where you can see scalp which is because it's starting to thin. I had people like yourself tell me a few years back that I wasn't suffering from hairloss.. my hairline back then was better and more symmetrical than his.. I'm a 2.5 now.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is hair loss. Look how sharp the corners of his hairline move back.. he even has those lower density/ thinner spots along the hairline where you can see scalp which is because it's starting to thin. I had people like yourself tell me a few years back that I wasn't suffering from hairloss.. my hairline back then was better and more symmetrical than his.. I'm a 2.5 now.
I mean, sure, but hairlines are not a one size fits all. I've never had a straight hairline in my entire life, childhood and all. It's always been bowed inwards at the temples. Just because you so happened to continue losing hair does not mean everyone with a slightly imperfect hairline will.

Vomit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay so i got my hair cut heres a bump for the thread. When i got out the shower today and applied RU it looked REALLY sus. So can we re evaluate my norwood level? I feel like i’m not being taken very seriously by a few members

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Okay so i got my hair cut heres a bump for the thread. When i got out the shower today and applied RU it looked REALLY sus. So can we re evaluate my norwood level? I feel like i’m not being taken very seriously by a few members
NW1 with irregular hairline. No balding yet.