help me

wang yisong

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm from China. I've been taking finasteride for 6 months. The fourth month began to add Dutasteride. Now he's been Dutasteride for two months. Still didn't stop hair loss. 50-80 per day

But I noticed that 80% of the hair loss in recent months are unhealthy hair. Thin, soft and short. I don't know whether this is a sign of recovery or further atrophy of hair follicles.

I should be in nw2-2.5 now. I don't want to use minoxidil.

I have seborrheic dermatitis. I have been using 2% ketoconazole twice a week. I use Alpecin at other times. My dermatitis is a little better, and my dandruff, peculiar smell and itching are relieved. But occasionally there will be itching and peculiar smell. The scalp is still greasy I wash my hair once every two days.

My question:

1. Where can I observe finasteride if it works for me? I don't know if it works for me. I'm depressed that I haven't stopped hair loss for 6 months.

2. 80% of my lost hair is unhealthy. Is this a good omen or further atrophy? How do I judge?

3. Do you have a good treatment for seborrheic dermatitis? Or how to relieve headoil?

Thank

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm from China. I've been taking finasteride for 6 months. The fourth month began to add Dutasteride. Now he's been Dutasteride for two months. Still didn't stop hair loss. 50-80 per day

But I noticed that 80% of the hair loss in recent months are unhealthy hair. Thin, soft and short. I don't know whether this is a sign of recovery or further atrophy of hair follicles.

I should be in nw2-2.5 now. I don't want to use minoxidil.

I have seborrheic dermatitis. I have been using 2% ketoconazole twice a week. I use Alpecin at other times. My dermatitis is a little better, and my dandruff, peculiar smell and itching are relieved. But occasionally there will be itching and peculiar smell. The scalp is still greasy I wash my hair once every two days.

My question:

1. Where can I observe finasteride if it works for me? I don't know if it works for me. I'm depressed that I haven't stopped hair loss for 6 months.

2. 80% of my lost hair is unhealthy. Is this a good omen or further atrophy? How do I judge?

3. Do you have a good treatment for seborrheic dermatitis? Or how to relieve headoil?

Thank
1. Finasteride/dutasteride take about 1 year to see full results. At the 6th month mark the shedding should have subsided. Dutasteride blocks more but I've also heard anecdotal stories of it causes a massive shed.

2. Usually that's good. It's shedding crappy weak hair and replacing it with thicker hair.

3. Not sure about the dermatitis. The ketoconazole shampoo should help though.

wang yisong

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. 非那雄胺/度他雄胺需要大约 1 年的时间才能看到完全的效果。在第 6 个月时,脱落应该已经消退。度他雄胺阻挡更多,但我也听说过它会导致一个大棚子的轶事。

2. 通常那很好。它正在脱落蹩脚的弱头发,取而代之的是更浓密的头发。

3. 不确定是不是皮炎。不过,酮康唑洗发水应该会有所帮助。
At present, I lose about 60 roots a day(Is this amount within the finasteride effect)

Attached is a picture of my inflammation. It was taken yesterday
微信图片_20210903221800.png