Help Me With Your Opinions Pls I Need Help

ShyLowkey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone i am on minoxidil for 1 and a half month, and propecia for 1 week. I am 18 years old and a NW1.5. The first two pics are before minoxidil and the next two are today. I think i regrew some hair on my temples with minoxidil but in the other hand i think that my hairloss didnt stop. It made me gain hair but it didnt prevent the hairloss so i started propecia this week. What do you think about my hair? What should i do?

Attachments

• BCA33EF1-89BB-4089-BF01-077E7C413907.jpeg
    BCA33EF1-89BB-4089-BF01-077E7C413907.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 204
  • 7043E760-55BD-4EB5-B139-E0CA1AB95C20.jpeg
    7043E760-55BD-4EB5-B139-E0CA1AB95C20.jpeg
    307.1 KB · Views: 159
  • 9C284178-691E-4906-8A48-89C99AEB1EA2.jpeg
    9C284178-691E-4906-8A48-89C99AEB1EA2.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 189
  • BF80DB2D-EED8-484F-AA5C-C24A037964ED.jpeg
    BF80DB2D-EED8-484F-AA5C-C24A037964ED.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 193

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man. Your temples seem to be getting way better. The only thing you can do now is just be patient.. Your hairline has became much fuller and it is just a matter of time until it gets better and better.

ShyLowkey

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know there are little hairs on my temples but it continues to receede.Pics cant show it but i can see it. I started propecia last week. My derm told me it was okay for me to start using it since i am 18. Do you think it can get better?

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro.. when starting any treatment expect your hair to become worse before getting better. It's just normal. When I started Minoxidil my hair went thin as f*** for like a month or so but now it has regrown and it looks way better. Your hair will get better with time 100% just be patient man. If I were you I'd wait atleast 6 months - 1 year before expectating any really good results.. I saw a post of a guy with the same hair progress like urs when starting finasteride +minoxidil and is now a norwood 1 with 0 recession.

ShyLowkey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your comments. I am nervous as you can see ... i didnt have any hope on minoxidil but i have hope on propecia. Hope it stops the recession...

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your comments. I am nervous as you can see ... i didnt have any hope on minoxidil but i have hope on propecia. Hope it stops the recession...

What recession bro? If I understand fully, your 1st pic is before treatments, where you have 0 vellus hairs. the other 2 pics show that your hairs have been brought back to life (the vellus hairs) and now all you have to do is wait til they become terminal, which should occurr in a couple of months. what is there to worry about ? :) Maybe i'm wrong but this seems to me like the treatment is working for you and once the vellus hairs (the thin one on your hairline) become terminal you won't have any recession anymore.. What you basically have on the last 2 pics are hairs that weren't there before

ShyLowkey

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know but i have recession on my terminal hairs, but the pics cant show it. minoxidil gave me new hairs but my hairs are miniaturizing too. Thats why i have started propecia :)

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know but i have recession on my terminal hairs, but the pics cant show it. minoxidil gave me new hairs but my hairs are miniaturizing too. Thats why i have started propecia :)
Oh.. okay. well best of luck bro. i'm sure you will be above baseline in a couple of months so i wouldnt stress about it if i were you. If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? and did u order ur finasteride online? i'm 18 myself and contemplating the usage of finasteride but im not sure yet

ShyLowkey

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am from bulgaria and i bought in from a pharmacy. But i asked my derm about it first otherwise my family wouldnt let me start a medication all by myself :)