help me with finasteride plzz.............

ajil1978

Reaction score
I'm 24 and on finpecia for 5 months noww...nov 28 is wen I tuk the very first pill..ive experienced the following over the fivemonths...
1)after 1 week into the pill ejaculation became more watery.....but came back to normal after 2 months...
2)3 months into the pill i felt lyk my crown was getting thicker......but it was for receding temples i startd taking the drug......
3)frontal hair has startd fall in out n receding even faster.....frontal hair seems to be lifeless and fals out easily on combing..(can see min 15 hair each time i comb)and its even more when i comb right after i get up from bed.....)
Is it worth continuing wid the pill???anyone had similar effects......i don't think finasteride is working for me..help me pls....or is my hair loss not due to dht???i eat healthy and dont think stress is the factor.....

wstef

Established Member
Reaction score
It appears that the semen thing is relatively normal, for a side effect.

Treatments for male pattern baldness seem to work a lot better on the crown than the front, unfortunately, but from this forum I have seen loads who have improved both the front and crown areas with continued treatment.

It sounds like you are in the shedding stage, specially if it's just after 5 months (anything over 3 months you often get shedding). This is when the "bad" hairs are falling out, preparing to be replaced by the good hairs. It's usually a sign that the treatment is working, but you need to continue your treatment.

Although your hair is coming out quicker and easier, this is often a good sign at this stage.

Good luck!

ajil1978

Reaction score
yea....5 months into the drug now...will try it out for 3 more months....will update if it's working....gona wait.......