Help me improve my treatment

dirtyHairy

Reaction score
I am currerntly trying a comback from a NW6 or 7. Has been treating it for half a year now with almost the same regim. I have had good results in my view.

I now have small blonde hairs all over the middle of my former totally bald area, some of them darker and thicker now.

I tried to take a photo, but this was very demotivating since I look almost totally bald still on the pictures, since the small blond hairs really dont show. (They are very short too).

I use alot of different products, some of them are totally crap I am sure, and I would like to change them for better results. I am not really sure which have done what to produce my new hairs.

This is what I use

Morning:

Nizoral shampoo 1% (4 x week)
Cutrin bio+ stimulant shampoo (7 x week)
Cutrin bio+ stimulant serum (7 x week)
Rogaine Foam

After work:

Revita shampoo (7 x week)
Rogaine Foam

Evening:

American Crew Revitalizing Daily shampoo (7 x week)
Hairmax Laser (7 x week)
Rogaine Foam

Supplements:

Propesia / finasteride 1 mg (7 x week)
Multivitamin tablet (7 x week)
Biotin 500 mcg (7 x week)
EPA-GLA+ (7 x week)
D3 Vitamin 10 ug (7 x week)
Zink 20 mg (7 x week)

Drinking green tea daily

What would you guys change / what is a waste.

tdawg7669

Reaction score
I hate to say it bu tpretty much everything except for the propecia, Rogaine and Nizoral is a waste. Keep it to those 3.

And again, I dont want to be the bearer of bad news, but making significant progress with meds on a slick bald N6 is highly unlikely.

Hair transplants are also likely out the window as well to be honest. I advise you to look into a hair system. The stigma associated with them are due to past faults. They can be undetectable these days.

dirtyHairy

Reaction score
tdawg7669 thanks for the reply.

I will try my options in treating it first to see how far it can take me.

I am not really looking for / expect a full head of hair. Just some more dark contours when I buzz down.