Help Me I’m Too Young For This To Happen

BaldingBrowns117

My Regimen
Reaction score
what does it look like at this point? I’m 17 and have been on 5% mindoxidil for over a year now. I used to use finasteride (a quarter tablet (mg) daily until about a month ago. If anyone needs more detail, I’d be happy to deliver.

Attachments

• 6AA4628C-3BF9-4084-BFC1-2E649483DA23.jpeg
    6AA4628C-3BF9-4084-BFC1-2E649483DA23.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 539

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats your family history of hairloss? Did your dad bald young? You have a long fight ahead of you man, go to the Dr and make sure that it is male pattern baldness. Also, just stick with finasteride, most people dont see any results from finasteride until the 6 months mark minimum,

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Up that finasteride dose to a mans dose at 1-1.25mg a day. Get on a keto shampoo, your dr will prescribe you a 2% with just a phone call. Then we get into the sh*t that will f*** up your endocrine system

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He didn’t specify how long he was even on propecia. The dose he was taking is an ineffective dose to even treat hair loss. Did you interpret what he even said?
Well apparently, he's stated he discontinued the usage of Finasteride. So, utilizing context clues, he stopped using Finasteride due to some reason that validates quitting. Again, did you interpret what he has said? According to your initial post, you recommended he get on Propecia, when if fact, he's already been on the drug. Try asking why he stopped using treatment, a small hutch tells me you will learn a thing or two.

aggresivebalder

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well apparently, he's stated he discontinued the usage of Finasteride. So, utilizing context clues, he stopped using Finasteride due to some reason that validates quitting. Again, did you interpret what he has said? According to your initial post, you recommended he get on Propecia, when if fact, he's already been on the drug. Try asking why he stopped using treatment, a small hutch tells me you will learn a thing or two.
Regardless of side effects he should continue Finasteride or will have to deal with hair loss.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regardless of side effects he should continue Finasteride or will have to deal with hair loss.
Well then, if that's the answer you give to him; your advice kind of deteriorate in quality. If he was a quarter tablet, anything else you recommend will present greater issue than he initially had. Good day though, you have this all worked out nicely.

BaldingBrowns117

My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate all your input, but to answer some of your questions, i have seen the doctor recently. And they told me that I should get off finasteride cause it might damage my pancreas or something. They didn’t mention the shampoo. And no, my dad went bald at 36 and his dad before him around that time. My maternal grandfather is not balding, but my mother’s brothers are. I think I just got really shitty hair genetics.

BaldingBrowns117

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats your family history of hairloss? Did your dad bald young? You have a long fight ahead of you man, go to the Dr and make sure that it is male pattern baldness. Also, just stick with finasteride, most people dont see any results from finasteride until the 6 months mark minimum,
I appreciate all your input, but to answer some of your questions, i have seen the doctor recently. And they told me that I should get off finasteride cause it might damage my pancreas or something. They didn’t mention the shampoo. And no, my dad went bald at 36 and his dad before him around that time. My maternal grandfather is not balding, but my mother’s brothers are. I think I just got really shitty hair genetics.

Opimopi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately there are downsides to medication, wether it will affect your pancreas is unknown to me and anyone else. It might do nothing to you.

finasteride is the most effective thing you can do to prevent and restore hairloss.

Maybe quickly do PRP therapy if you can afford it, seeming as you’re young and hairloss would be relatively recent.

You can go bald at 17, yes. It can happen once you hit puberty.

You need to work out first of all how important hair is to youvand if you are willing to take medication for it.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for responding, you actually proved my point. I knew there was plausible reason for you stopping the use of finasteride. I hope Replicel proves to be beneficial in the near future.

@HairSystemGuy Why would you come disliking my comments like a weak beta male, I was correct; you're horrible at reading.

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for responding, you actually proved my point. I knew there was plausible reason for you stopping the use of finasteride. I hope Replicel proves to be beneficial in the near future.

@HairSystemGuy Why would you come disliking my comments like a weak beta male, I was correct; you're horrible at reading.

Because you're a moron that's why.

Last edited:

BaldingBrowns117

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys...here’s an update image...still off finasteride. Is that a part or thinning?

Attachments

• B2460325-096F-4FD0-81A0-B7B39415AA15.jpeg
    B2460325-096F-4FD0-81A0-B7B39415AA15.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 542D2A10-9DED-4D66-870D-55DC400EAD2C.jpeg
    542D2A10-9DED-4D66-870D-55DC400EAD2C.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 0ADFC07A-9AE7-4601-A36E-ECC446C65720.jpeg
    0ADFC07A-9AE7-4601-A36E-ECC446C65720.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 127