Help Me Find A Professional To Get Me Started

Texas91

Reaction score
Looking into wearing for the first. Done a lot of research but want to start by talking with professionals to get trained and do it the right way.

Can ANYONE give me some references around Dallas, TX?

Thank you!!!

SD9

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking into wearing for the first. Done a lot of research but want to start by talking with professionals to get trained and do it the right way.

Thank you!!!

Hello,

Randy Clark and Associates
5000 Quorum Dr #360
972-239-0291

SD9

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any experience with Randy? I’m early 30s looking for a good start.

Yes, I am currently a client of his. He and his team are wonderful. I sent you a PM for more information or any questions you have.

ChrisPratty

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thank you!!!

Hi mate!

It’s great that you took the decision to wear it. If it’s your first time, I think it can help looking at video tutorials about wearing a hair system so that you can wear on your own in the long run.

I buy my hair systems from Lordhair and they have a cool Youtube channel where they educate men and women about wearing and maintaining wigs and hair systems. Here the link to the Youtube Channel

I hope you find something useful.

Shanaya Sharma

My Regimen
Reaction score
A work client visited India last month for a business meeting at our office. After the meeting got over he asked our team, whether our city has any trusted hair transplant clinic, so we took him to a place called Aesthetica Aesthetic & Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd. near to our office. He did it before leaving for his country and he is so happy now that he sends his selfies almost everyday