Help Me Find A Hair Transplant Surgeon Please (pics + Details Inside)

Jake61

My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s up boys I’m a 23 year old guy who’s been a Norwood 3 (I think but you be the judge) since I was 18. Seriously looking for a transplant now ideally to become a Norwood 1 or 0 in my dreams. I’m based in NY but I’ll fly if I have to. I have 30K saved for this. I’d be happy to document the whole process. As it stands now my number 1’contender is Dr Diep in California. Help ya boy out, based on pics Is a sexy hairline a realistic goal for me?

Jake61

My Regimen
Reaction score
Images attached

Attachments

• 49F629FE-4BF7-46A9-9110-C78F5ABC3EE8.jpeg
    49F629FE-4BF7-46A9-9110-C78F5ABC3EE8.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 274
  • D60FA6DD-A6D5-46D9-AADD-7FB70C59C2C8.png
    D60FA6DD-A6D5-46D9-AADD-7FB70C59C2C8.png
    246.8 KB · Views: 274
  • 3DE53202-3D39-4766-9312-E7E3274A00AB.png
    3DE53202-3D39-4766-9312-E7E3274A00AB.png
    257.3 KB · Views: 277
  • 20F7D90E-B789-43D1-894B-1F49D0F14453.png
    20F7D90E-B789-43D1-894B-1F49D0F14453.png
    262.5 KB · Views: 281

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man

Dr Diep does good work but is very expensive. You are still young and you are likely to loose more hair so if you get an hair transplant done now and in a few years you start to thin and loose hairs after where the hair transplant hairs are then you will need to play catch up and likely have to do another hair transplant. If I were in your shoes I would start microneedling/minoxidil for at least 6months to see if it helps you gain some and I would go to Dr Couto or Dr Lorenzo in Spain as they seem to be the best and likely cheaper in price than Diep.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s up boys I’m a 23 year old guy who’s been a Norwood 3 (I think but you be the judge) since I was 18. Seriously looking for a transplant now ideally to become a Norwood 1 or 0 in my dreams. I’m based in NY but I’ll fly if I have to. I have 30K saved for this. I’d be happy to document the whole process. As it stands now my number 1’contender is Dr Diep in California. Help ya boy out, based on pics Is a sexy hairline a realistic goal for me?

Hi Jake,

I have been in your position at 19 i started losing my hair and i had a hair transplant at 21 from a clinic in London UK. They transplanted 1000 grafts onto the front of my hair and just like @GrowPro said, the original hair behind the newly transplanted hair went thinner and carried on receding.

Now after about 5 years of watching that happen infront of me i went to get another hair transplant in TURKEY Istanbul. Now listen to when i tell you this, the difference from the London transplant and the turkey was CRAZY!! i was treated like a God in turkey, they were messaging me before and facetiming me to make me feel comfortable and once i got there they were waiting at the airport and took me straight to the hospital where they examined my hair and spoke with me for 30min just to put my mind at rest. They then took me to the 5 star hotel they had booked for me and said all the food is paid for enjoy and your surgery starts tomorrow. They did a total of 3200 Grafts on the front of my head which looked very similar to yours. i will try post pictures on here if i can figure out how (sorry i' ve just signed up after years of being a reader i now think i can give advise to people who were in my position at that age).

The only advice i can give you is once your transplant is complete then really take extra care of the After care of your hair. if you can control and look after your hair after the transplant then your on to a winner. which btw i can help you with with the same natural oils i use.

Feel free to ask if you need anymore advice i am here to help lil bro.

20171102_192507.jpg
20171102_192507.jpg
20171102_192509.jpg
IMG-20171212-WA0015.jpeg

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad it worked out for you @Ray Baz, and I totally agree with you and would just like to add even for Turkey, doing research for the proper clinic is important, don’t trust social media marketing, take your time and look at other patient results.

PS, work looks good, good luck with healing and progress Ray Baz!

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad it worked out for you @Ray Baz, and I totally agree with you and would just like to add even for Turkey, doing research for the proper clinic is important, don’t trust social media marketing, take your time and look at other patient results.

PS, work looks good, good luck with healing and progress Ray Baz!

Thankyou @GrowPro Yes totally agree, Research is the key and i did look through all there clients pictures and even went through the effort of contacting a good 20 of them to ask if it was real and if they could kindly show me results (which 13 of them did kindly). The one i got done at 21 i was desperate and didn't listen to anyone telling me to wait. So knowing that @Jake61 might not wait as its human nature i can only recommend the surgery i went to.

Type in SuleHairTransplant into instagram and youll find them. I do not work for them nor do i mind who you choose in the end but just giving the research and advice on to another hair loss sufferer. :) good luck and all the best.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thankyou @GrowPro Yes totally agree, Research is the key and i did look through all there clients pictures and even went through the effort of contacting a good 20 of them to ask if it was real and if they could kindly show me results (which 13 of them did kindly). The one i got done at 21 i was desperate and didn't listen to anyone telling me to wait. So knowing that @Jake61 might not wait as its human nature i can only recommend the surgery i went to.

Type in SuleHairTransplant into instagram and youll find them. I do not work for them nor do i mind who you choose in the end but just giving the research and advice on to another hair loss sufferer. :) good luck and all the best.

You’re welcome!

And good on you for realizing the early mistake and waiting to properly fix it, and hopefully your experience helps other young guys to re-think jumping too early to get a Hair Transplant when the still have lots of hair that they have yet to loose. My view is...the faster your hair loss happens and stabilizes the better the candidate for a hair transplant procedure once and not catch up over and over procedures.