Help me choosing an hair transplant clinic (US)

Daniel Santiago

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi comrades! Bald has come to stay and its time to do something asap. Ill be direct: I finally decide to make me an hair transplant in the following months. Im in the US and Ill go any clinic across the country to fix my bald.

Last weeks I have been studying many clinics and crossing mails with lots of them. After all that work looks like Capilclinic, KALONI and Implantica are the 3 that Im really considering to see myself again in the other side of the mirror.

About there 3 clinics: Im thinking on FUE, thats why Capilclinic is on the list. Very good price and a lot of experience in many countries. The same for KALONI, but not as cheap as Capilclinic, and Implantica looks modern and affordable, but less experienced... as you can see Im a mess rightnow...

Yes. Ive been reading a lot, but Im not an expert and many of you had experience in hair transplant. So, will be so kind of you any suggestion.

WallaceMa76

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never heard of any of those clinics. Please answer these questions before we go further with the discussion:

Age?
Norwood scale?
Ethnicity?
Regional location in the US?
Budget?

If possible, post pictures of your current hairloss.

Last edited:

WallaceMa76

My Regimen
Reaction score
A Google search shows that the 3 choices you've mentioned (Implantica, Kaloni, & Capilclinic) are just agents to lure in business for hair mills (I think). I would strongly advise not considering sending your business or trusting your hair with any of those choices.