Help Is My Minoxidil Fake Or Original

PerfectHairline

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys sadly im in the worst possible country to be right now syria
War everywhere im in idlip province
Anyways i just got my minoxidil apparently its produced from the syrian state wich is under full control under the bashar regime dictatorship
My minoxidil that i got its like colorless like almost like water and it kinda doesnt have any smell
Can someone please describe to me how the original stuffs supposed to be

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys sadly im in the worst possible country to be right now syria
War everywhere im in idlip province
Anyways i just got my minoxidil apparently its produced from the syrian state wich is under full control under the bashar regime dictatorship
My minoxidil that i got its like colorless like almost like water and it kinda doesnt have any smell
Can someone please describe to me how the original stuffs supposed to be

Does it smell like headache? If so, you have yourself a vial of Minoxidil my friend.

Last edited:

PerfectHairline

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it smell like headache? If so, you have yourself a vial minoxidil my friend.
I don't really know its kind of like smellless at all
I will smell it again good and i will answer you because i have to go on the top of the mountain basically just to open the internet because im in f*****g syria god i hate this country

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really know its kind of like smellless at all
I will smell it again good and i will answer you because i have to go on the top of the mountain basically just to open the internet because im in f*****g syria god i hate this country
Damn well, it looks like ordinary rubbing alcohol exept it has a piercing smell almost as if it can irritate your nose.

However, it's calmer in scent than rubbing alcohol.

PerfectHairline

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn well, it looks like ordinary rubbing alcohol exept it has a piercing smell almost as if it can irritate your nose.

Attachments

• 20180913_061026.jpg
    20180913_061026.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 160
  • 20180913_061045.jpg
    20180913_061045.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 157

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
It is impossible to say what you have in those cups :)

You should have it in small well sealed containers and not in glasses.

If there is a pharmacy in your town, ask if they can mix it there for you.

medSTATIC

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apply it on your wet scalp, like just 5-10 minutes after shower. If you're feeling a bit dizzy or light headaches, it's probably minoxidil.
Good luck btw. Life must be really hard right now in Idlib

PerfectHairline

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is impossible to say what you have in those cups :)

You should have it in small well sealed containers and not in glasses.

If there is a pharmacy in your town, ask if they can mix it there for you.
Iv put it on this so that i can make a picture for you to see and to tell me what you think
There are some pharmacys here but they dont have this stuff only important stuff for war medicaments and like this

PerfectHairline

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will do
Apply it on your wet scalp, like just 5-10 minutes after shower. If you're feeling a bit dizzy or light headaches, it's probably minoxidil.
Good luck btw. Life must be really hard right now in Idlib
I will see if i feel dizzy after i put it
The smell of it is a little bit like the smell in gillete blade razors, really no kidding like the smell of the blue rubber thats under the razors
Life here sucks since a longe time
I hate it, i wish i could go to turkey and then continue to europe
Unfortunately its too expensive for me to try to get illegally bordercrossing into turkey and plus the f*****g pig turks are killing many refugees lately who are trying to get into turkey

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will do

I will see if i feel dizzy after i put it
The smell of it is a little bit like the smell in gillete blade razors, really no kidding like the smell of the blue rubber thats under the razors
Life here sucks since a longe time
I hate it, i wish i could go to turkey and then continue to europe
Unfortunately its too expensive for me to try to get illegally bordercrossing into turkey and plus the f*****g pig turks are killing many refugees lately who are trying to get into turkey

It is interesting how other Muslim countries (Turkey, the Gulf States, Egypt for Palestinians) are the least helpful to other Muslims.

PerfectHairline

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its true
It is interesting how other Muslim countries (Turkey, the Gulf States, Egypt for Palestinians) are the least helpful to other Muslims.
Its true thats one of the many reasons that i hate muslim states
In fact i hate the middle east so much everything dust and hot
I love europe and green and nature