Help Infowanted Please Advice Needed

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As above these are all new to me I’m about to undergo a transplant and would like to use any supplements I can in order to prevent further hair loss ? I’m a complete newb to this can somebody please tell me some basic info on what To take / apply how much how frequently and where I can buy it I’m in London England but don’t mind shopping internationally thanks

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In order to stop further hair loss you should go to a dermatologist and check if Finasteride is a good option for you! You can also use Rogaine (Minoxidil) in order to boost the growth of some of your dormant hairs.

Good luck with the hair transplant and with the treatments! :)

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In order to stop further hair loss you should go to a dermatologist and check if Finasteride is a good option for you! You can also use Rogaine (Minoxidil) in order to boost the growth of some of your dormant hairs.

Maybe a dumb thing to say but surely most people didn’t bother going to a dermatologist could I not just buy some and start using it and see how I get on ?

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Also sorry where can I buy rogain ? Any links would be appreciated il probably buy a fake version knowing my luck ?

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also so I have now read the above. Sticky about Finasteride I want to try it but the link to buy is not working can anybody pm me a link ? Also
Is the 1 mg pill they recommend per day or a different time scale ? And what shampoo do you use with it ? Thanks

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the Big 3 formula is Finasteride, Minoxidil and Nizoral. But if you lacking total knowledge of these things, how did you jump on the hair transplant? You should research more about it, the dcotors, clinics etc...

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the Big 3 formula is Finasteride, Minoxidil and Nizoral. But if you lacking total knowledge of these things, how did you jump on the hair transplant? You should research more about it, the dcotors, clinics etc...

Sorry mate I have researched hair loss a lot but never any medication , I’m going to cosmedica ( dr acar ) it’s a very good surgery , here’s my story below , the tablet aspect is new to me I’m
Gonna start by taking finesteride but I’m just trying to have as much knowledge as possible

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/my-story-ive-tried-most-things.117283/