Help im baldin's Story - (Young and bald)

shaf

Reaction score
The past few years have been bad for me. It all started with a little bald spot in the middle of my hair and then it just started growing outwards. I am currently 22 years old and my balding didn't become noticeable till maybe age 20. I think my follices are still alive and I have a chance for regrowth but I couldn't do finasteride cause of sides or stick to minoxidil with all the shedding. I'm thinking about going on ru but im tight on cash and unemployed. I just want to keep my hair and have fun in life. I lost all my confidence and self esteem when i started losing hair. The past few years have been a downhill battle against problems. No job, hair loss, doing bad in school and no girls interested in me. Life just has been hard for me and I want to believe their is a god but its hard with all im going through. I could really use some guidance right now.

My current hairloss -

What's my number on the hairloss scale?

118kubk.jpg

Starscream

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't see the temples but I would say around class 2 or 3, pattern 3.
I think you can' t fight your hairloss withouth finasteride. Your male pattern seems pretty aggressive and without fina you are gonna be bald in your late twenties, if not before. Transplant with a totally bald head doesn' t work much. Change your mind about fina.