Help. Hairloss Advice Required. Minoxidil Or Not?

Grantmitchell

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I’m after a bit of advice.
I’ve recently started noticing that my hair is getting a bit thinner at the back.
I first started worrying about hair loss when I was 22 but it didn’t bother me, however, I seen a photo that was taken of me of the back of my head and noticed that it looks a bit thinner than when I was 22, I’m now 26.
I’ve looked into hairloss treatments and I came across minoxidil, I’ve been reading about it and apparantly it carries the least side effects and the sooner you use it, the better? I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on this, whether I should start now or wait a few more years.

Also, I would be using the topic dropper stuff, I’ve heard it’s a bit of a pain and a few people have mentioned emptying the bottle into a generic spray bottle to stop with dripping? Would this be a good idea?

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 69DE3BA5-6376-4FE3-B6C3-625E0B8541C6.jpeg
    69DE3BA5-6376-4FE3-B6C3-625E0B8541C6.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Grantmitchell

My Regimen
Reaction score
Judging from that one picture, your hair seems fine. Is the crown the only area of concern?
Yes the crown is my only area of concern, the crown is an area that males from my mothers side have went bald from, that was the area I was concerned about when I was 22, I took a similar photo and from memeory, there isn’t much difference, except I can definitely see more scalp, not much more but never the less, more?
Just in two minds if i should start now, a few friends have started to go bald, so I’m just panicking a little bit now!

Thank you for your reply though :)

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I’m after a bit of advice.
I’ve recently started noticing that my hair is getting a bit thinner at the back.
I first started worrying about hair loss when I was 22 but it didn’t bother me, however, I seen a photo that was taken of me of the back of my head and noticed that it looks a bit thinner than when I was 22, I’m now 26.
I’ve looked into hairloss treatments and I came across minoxidil, I’ve been reading about it and apparantly it carries the least side effects and the sooner you use it, the better? I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on this, whether I should start now or wait a few more years.

Also, I would be using the topic dropper stuff, I’ve heard it’s a bit of a pain and a few people have mentioned emptying the bottle into a generic spray bottle to stop with dripping? Would this be a good idea?

Any help would be appreciated.

Yes, Minoxidil was tested and approved for hairloss in the vertex.

The younger you treat it, the better chances you have of fighting hairloss.

You're 26. Are you going to wait until your 40? Come on.