Help Dying My Bio Hair And System Hair Please

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
help

I dyed my hair and that of the system with the same dye but they did not stay the same since
I have orange hair and I am more orange and that of the prosthesis should not discolor my hair and re-apply the dye

please help me I do not know who else to use I am using a 7.34 dye if you can ask someone
I would greatly appreciate it since I am super complicated with the subject

thanks a lot

n1zza77

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure what your exact question is. Are you saying that when you dyed the system and your hair they ended up two different colors? If so, then yes. Hair systems take on color much faster than your hair. Much better to do it at 5-10 min at a time and checking the color of the system.

Noah

Reaction score
I know this is not very helpful, but my advice is to avoid dyeing. It's a job for a professional hair colorist, and it is very easy to ruin a hairpiece if you are an amateur. The better solution is (a) get the right colour match to begin with, by sending a hair sample when you order your system; (b) maintain the colour by protecting the hair from too much sun by always using a leave-in sunscreen; and (c) correct any slight colour changes which happen despite the sunscreen by using a colour-correcting shampoo or conditioner regularly as needed.