Help! Don't know where to start!!

concerndmom

Reaction score
I have two teenage boys, 19 and 16 that are showing signs of hair loss. My brother went through this about 20 yrs ago at the same age and know who hard it was for him then (we still don't talk about his hair loss)! Would like to know what is the best products to try and How I can help my boys deal with this.

hoping

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow i give you props mom. My parents doesnt know ive been using rogaine for a year. and it has done wonders. im not sure what to tell you but it is hard to deal with hairloss at such a young age...im only 22...

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I recommend posting this question in the general hairloss discussion forum for a better response from the readers.

1by1

Reaction score
nice mother

I started balding in High school, 15 years old it was the worst thing. I would stay up an night and think of a million ways to grow it back. I would try to get them help now before the hairloss is to great. Trust me, they are thinkig about it day and night. Rogaine is always a good start.

Vanity

Reaction score
read the posts for more info and the frequently asked questions section. Then tailor your specific questions from there.

I wish my parents had cared early on.