Help! Am I Losing My Hair At The Age Of 14??

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
my grandfather was bald but don't know what age it happened

It doesn't matter because family balding history doesn't guarantee anything and says nothing about the rate of balding. If I were you I'd research the transplant option for when it gets a little worse in a year or so and use 2% sensitive lipogaine minoxidil on the crown and middle of your scalp. Also a ketoconazole shampoo will help.

You're 100% balding, and treatments are your only option. Take photos every 3 months to check the situation.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should talk with your parents and tell them you are concerned about it.

His parents won't be able to do anything unless they are wizards, but definitely they should help him out on the transplant front in the future. Can't imagine being a norwood 4 at 16 years old, I'm sure some surgeons would be willing to help with a discount.

kiddy88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should talk with your parents and tell them you are concerned about it.
i've talked to my mom about she says she sees nothing wrong. it gets me really frustrated because i know she doesn't want me worrying about it but i see what i see.

kiddy88

My Regimen
Reaction score
His parents won't be able to do anything unless they are wizards, but definitely they should help him out on the transplant front in the future. Can't imagine being a norwood 4 at 16 years old, I'm sure some surgeons would be willing to help with a discount.
so what do u recommend i try?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
i've talked to my mom about she says she sees nothing wrong. it gets me really frustrated because i know she doesn't want me worrying about it but i see what i see.

Minoxidil 2% sensitive from lipogaine and ketoconazole shampoo like Regenepure DR. That is all you can do for the moment.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
so what do u recommend i try?

Also research about the hair transplant and maybe hairpiece route for future reference. If you were a 16 year old who was much balder than you are now, I'm sure there would be transplant doctors willing to help for a discount or pro bono considering your situation. But research what you can achieve with transplants and think about finasteride in the future. Both are out of the question for a few years unless your situation got substantially worse.