Help again???

1PunchBob

Reaction score
Hi guys...i have been a member for several years but not always active!! Afew years ago i was on minoxidil twice aday, foam morning and liquid 5% at nite and using fincar...but i was doin it on and off. Then i got into a relationship and stopped. Unfortunatlet we split up 2 weeks ago, and now looking in the mirror i am looking older than my age due to my hairloss. I have male pattern baldness and a small bold spot on crown, badly receeded temples and thinnin on top...when hair wet, look pretty bold. I am 29 and need some help desperatley and cannot afford a transplant...ANY IDEAS PLEASE?? PHOTOS TO FOLLOW SOON... THANKS IN ADVANCE :punk:

infamous

Reaction score
Bekim said:
you split

fins make you do this

yea, finasteride will probably make you a gay...

bullsh*t. how could people relate finasteride with the relationship? I'm on finasteride for almost 1 month - and no side effects. It's in your head. I bet if i give you some sugar and just say "it's finasteride", you will have side effects. ALL in your head.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
infamous said:
Bekim said:
you split

fins make you do this

yea, finasteride will probably make you a gay...

bullsh*t. how could people relate finasteride with the relationship? I'm on finasteride for almost 1 month - and no side effects. It's in your head. I bet if i give you some sugar and just say "it's finasteride", you will have side effects. ALL in your head.

finasteride for 3 days here, no sides so far. i thought i was getting "ball ache" but if i ever stopped thinking about it, it went away, so i think MOST sides are all in your head.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Sup dude :)

Erm, if you want then go for this internal - finasteride, curcumin, schisandra, vitamin D, high quality fish oil.

And a topical like this: Crinagen, Spectral DNC (or xandrox with retin-a, or nanominox), Nanogen Onescalp (with added Salicylic acid if you want)

That should do it :)

I would say something like Regenepure as your shampoo, but I'm wary of the systemic effects ketoconazole can have of testosterone levels. I am holding fire with it until I understand this further, as I am not trying to lower my T levels :)