Help a fella: Searching for an topical anti androgen

Footlongdong

My Regimen
Reaction score
So help a fella pls

im already on finasteride (9 months) and minoxidil (2years) and also microneedling

whatever im searching for an topical compound which protects my hairfolicels from test and other androgens.
Also this compound shouldn’t be a research chemical, expensive and easily available.

whats the consensus on rosemary oil?
does anyone have suggestions ?

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any sugestions nigga?
Lmao

But you're really limiting yourself, there's cb which is technically an rc but is well researched but also expensive, there's fluridil which is weak at best and the studies are scarce but is also somewhat expensive. Topical finasteride/dutasteride can be cheap but the data is still out on efficacy/sides.
Ketoconazole shampoo is pretty cheap and is a very mild aa too. There may be some aa that you can find if you really look that you could use topically but they'll most likely vary on price and research/ efficacy/ sides.

hair8534

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd recommend you "zix". It seems like it doesnt have important side effects, and some users have said that it mainteined his hair for a long period of time.

However i'd like to recommend you not to limit yourself like that and instead of that read about some maintenance treatments that it seems to have less side effects like dutasteride mesotherapy or a good topical finasteride ( i opened a thread trying to find a consensus in which would be the best vehicle and concentration)