Hellooo hopewas

ShedMaster

Reaction score
pretty funny how he absolutely vanished after that one post threatening to expose him. i got tired of his bullshit antics attacking everyone for no reason.

Hotlegs

Established Member
Reaction score
Who is this mikey?

Who thinks hopewas is an "accomplished hairlostalk poster"

He b****s about as much as hopewas...

They both joined about the same time...

hopewas first name is Mike...ummm

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
pretty funny how he absolutely vanished after that one post threatening to expose him. i got tired of his bullshit antics attacking everyone for no reason.

hey shed , which post was that, i would love to read it...

hopewas or hopeless as i call him is a complete jackass...nothing he has ever posted here was worth readinfg , he is like a 12 year old in the brain department....a classic moron :p

Petchsky

Reaction score
I saw his sign in name yesterday in the users on line tab.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
who gives a f***?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
VICCI said:
ShedMaster said:

hey shed , which post was that, i would love to read it...

hopewas or hopeless as i call him is a complete jackass...nothing he has ever posted here was worth readinfg , he is like a 12 year old in the brain department....a classic moron :p

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... sc&start=0

AKA

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that link Shedmaster, gotta be worth bumpin' for any newbies!

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
TYNAN...i just read for the first time ( if you can believe it) "the story of words for gunner thread", where you exposed hopewas.. That has single handidly got to be your finest work to date my freind...You are a true gladiator....yes..it was like watching ZORRO fight mini me in a sword match ( and mini me has a plastic soup spoon instead of a sword)

You smoked that mother f****r to peices, every word out of hopewas' mouth was the most pathetic excuse for a self defense i have ever had the misery to witness ....So that son of a b**ch is gay...unbelievable...

I never liked that blithering idiot...i had it out with him in gardners bbq thread...he called gardner an idiot so i had to put that inflattalbe sheep lover hopewas in check

what can i say Ty...keep up the good work...oh and to hopeless if u are still here lingering around like a bad smell...eat a dick...(oops, you probably have already done that...nevermind)

G

cheers VICCI, but I gotta come clean, I made up the PM from Hopewas :lol: , yes it was a photoshop job, but still, the guy was a complete dick and deserved to be run out of town.

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
cheers VICCI, but I gotta come clean, I made up the PM from Hopewas :lol: , yes it was a photoshop job, but still, the guy was a complete dick and deserved to be run out of town.

it doesnt matter you photoshoped the pm...at leats you got rid of that venereal wart hopewas....lol...classic

now how the f*** can i up load an avatar here, for cryin out loud???

G

yeah the avatar uploading thingy is screwed, I (and a few others) have mentioned it and PM'd Mr HairLossTalk.com but it's still screwed, you can host it off site at somewhere like http://imageshack.us, which it real quick and easy to use.

Ty