Hello Stingray

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
how has avodart been treating you? have you two become friends?

Stingray

Reaction score
I'm lovin it. No problems with it at all. Yet.. knock on wood. Give you an update in a month as to how it's working.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
HEY ZAK, WHAT IS THE STORY WITH YOUR hair transplant SITUATION? HAVE NOT SEEN ONY POSTS FROM YOU ON THAT SURGERY FOR AWHILE.

NOMAD

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, sorry about that, im without broadband right now so the only way of access is through dial-up, which i am vehemently against, at the end of feb, it should be back and i'll put some pictures up asap.

my surgery was jan 5th, and i saw my regular derm on the 15th, i asked him to take a look at the follicles and the scarring, and he said everything looked really good and he was quite impressed, he even wrote down the doctors name to look into him to maybe recommend him to other patients

the follicles, i think, are ok. the surgeon said that if a follicles was pulled out or had problems there would be probably be a good amount of bleeding in that area, which has not happened so i think they're ok.

the scarring is pretty much unnoticable now, no one made any comments like "hey what's that line in the back of your head", and no one knew i was getting it done so i'm sure they would have mentioned something. now, it's pretty much a very very slim line and skin colored (even though the stitches have not yet fully dissolved yet, it's still pretty unnoticable)

also, i shaved my head to a 3 gaurd and it still looked fine, the hair should start growing in 3 months (april) and i should see noticable differences by july to september

i'm also going to get a laser comb and i'm almost finished with my propecia so i can start Mr. Avodart

Stingray, how many pills do you take weekly and at what dosage?

Stingray

Reaction score
Good to hear things are going good bro... I'm currently on .5mg at a daily dose. So pretty much just trying to kick this thing in the *** full bore.

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
where's the site you bought it from? i dont remember the exact price you mentioned but i remember thinking it was a good deal

Stingray

Reaction score
I forgot :p... it's on here somewhere.