Hello, Should I Go For Hair Transplant? 28 Years, Crown-vertex Area. Photos

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello
Well i have been in Finas for 7 years, and minoxidil for the same time, but leaving it a few times,
Now i am at 1mg Finas day, 5mg oral minoxidil morning, Topical minoxidil mixed with Ru at night, and Dermarolling 1.5mm a week.

With the RU and Oral minoxidil have been 9 Months.
Dermarolling just 1 month, the leave it (9 months ago)
Now i back to Dermarolling.

Well i just cut my hair, (i regreat it) and it dont look good, but i can hide it with concealer.

Should i go for Hair Transplant or Wait?

My hairline is pretty good, it just the vertex-crown area
2 photos different light.

Thanks for any advice.
Best Regards

20201013_114033.jpg
20201013_091222.jpg

Thinlizzy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair (density) looks fine... but is that your normal haircut? If you have that style it would surely look better just shaved?

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
If donor area is good then go for it.but keep some donor hairs for future hairline recession. Best luck man.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha its not my haircut! it just have a problem with the machine,
thanks for the reply

Equal Rights

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
any interest in trying duta? combined with RU its almost a guarantee to stop further loss, add oral castor oil as well to synergize with OM. For 7 years you've held out pretty well it seems. Add some more stuff to your regimen and maybe you could add some density? Though hairtransplant is a great choice too

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
use fibers like toppik. hair transplant in many cases can go wrong and can be a disaster

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
any interest in trying duta? combined with RU its almost a guarantee to stop further loss, add oral castor oil as well to synergize with OM. For 7 years you've held out pretty well it seems. Add some more stuff to your regimen and maybe you could add some density? Though hairtransplant is a great choice too

I went for dutas for like 7 months, and the shed increase and non stop, so i get back to finas

jazz1

Reaction score
I would use organic hair fibers and leave transplant for last option, unless your rich than go for that little FUE transplant.

Wayne08957

My Regimen
Reaction score
use fibers like toppik. hair transplant in many cases can go wrong and can be a disaster
have you used toppik before? I've never used fibers before and I want to try, I'm trying to decide between toppik and silax

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would use organic hair fibers and leave transplant for last option, unless your rich than go for that little FUE transplant.
Well money its not a problem, now the area look a bit worst, i will take the plung and add some hairs there