Hello I Really Need Help With Finasteride Side Effect

WAlly87

My Regimen
Reaction score
i start use finasteride 1mg 4 days ago i have 1 side effect its like start swelling feet

everything fine sex fine its only feel like i have swelling feet 10% how i can fix this problem

there is anyway to make my body fix this problem without stop finasteride 1mg

sorry for my bad English and i hope someone help me thanks

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i start use finasteride 1mg 4 days ago i have 1 side effect its like start swelling feet

everything fine sex fine its only feel like i have swelling feet 10% how i can fix this problem

there is anyway to make my body fix this problem without stop finasteride 1mg

sorry for my bad English and i hope someone help me thanks

No, I don't believe there is any way to combat the sore feet due to finasteride. Due to you just starting, you could wait it out and see if it goes away. But after a while if it doesn't you may want to stop

WAlly87

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I don't believe there is any way to combat the sore feet due to finasteride. Due to you just starting, you could wait it out and see if it goes away. But after a while if it doesn't you may want to stop

thanks bro

ok i will use it for next 30 or 60 days and see

g.i joey

Reaction score
I would be careful, as swelling can be a result of allergic reaction, either to finasteride itself, or the brands fillers in which you are taking, try switching generic or to name brand, if youre not on that already

WAlly87

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be careful, as swelling can be a result of allergic reaction, either to finasteride itself, or the brands fillers in which you are taking, try switching generic or to name brand, if youre not on that already

ok i will wait few days and i hope this swelling gone

WAlly87

My Regimen
Reaction score
day number 7 and now my swelling feet 3% its like no swelling and i still use finasteride