Hello Everyone, A Newbie Around Here :)

Belinda

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I registered here today, as I am trying to figure out how to cope with "mysterious" hair loss. It's somehow comforting that there are many people in the same situation.. I have been having problems related to hair loss for several years now, but nothing really helped. Vitamines, minerals, shampoos...As a kid and teenager I had a very thick hair, so thick that I hated it... After 25, 26 it started thinning and falling out... And I couldn't help it. I have no hair on my temples any more, and it looks scary.. I am facing some other health issues such as chronic fatigue and joint pain, but the doctor said I had anemia and told me to take vitamins and iron (which I did). 4 months later, nothing changed (I have been taking B and C vitamins, iron, zinc, etc...) Today I tried to use essential oils as they are praised for their various benefits related to hair growth, and a huge amount of hair fell out... I took jojoba oil and added few drops of rosemary, thyme, sage and lavender and left it for 1.5 hours on my scalp..I am so worried... Is there any hope for me? :/
Thank you for reading this...

Alopecia to Afro

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Belinda sorry to hear about your struggles. I'm concerned and wonder if you've found a solution or some comfort yet. I am more than willing to help you research or something. Have a great day and let me know if you need any assistance.

Belinda

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there, thanks a lot for your message! I'm still struggling actually, I went for a free examunation (by micro camera) in a local farmacy, and a lady there recommended some lotions that would cost me around $400...she says she is sure it would help me, but she can't give 100% guarantee. It is quite expensive and I don't know if it would help me, but she confirmed my scalp is extremely greasy/ oily... She said shampoos couldn't help me at all, but something that would penetrate deeply into the scalp. Another farmacist told me to get hazelnut oild and put on the scalp beforr washing the hair... I am desperate, my hair is becomming thinnier and looks worse and worse :( I am afraid I may become bald soon :/