HELLO EVERYBODY, NEW HERE AND WANT TO HEAR REVIEW ABOUT MY PHOTOS

di9876

Reaction score
well, i have been used with minoxidil + nizoral shampoo for 3 month, the shedding still 100 hairs for day, i dont know if this regimine work for me (sry for my bad eng.) but i still use that, well i upload photos to know what do you think about my hair, how bad my hair , and what Norwood am i?
thanks.

. IMG_20150127_194442.jpg
IMG_20150127_194436.jpg
that pic with flash and minoxidil(that makes the hair wet) on the hair but you can see the thinning
IMG_20150127_100731.jpg
here more pic after 1 min i put minoxidil(make the hair wet and highlight the thinning)
IMG_20150127_100654.jpg

when my hair dryIMG_20150127_194401.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150127_100654.jpg
    IMG_20150127_100654.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 265

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hair looks great. I can't really see your temples because your hair is covering them slightly.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
NW2, with perhaps slight thinning at the back. Not sure.
Maybe show us your hairline by pulling it back.

MEVOYACURAR

Established Member
Reaction score
I think your crown looks perfect and I wouldn´t say NW2 (1,5) your temples are receded and a little thining in your right temple, but it is not that bad. Maybe you have to give more time to minoxidil or it is the cause of your shedding (could happen the first months) and thinning. Before starting it, did you also lose 100hairs/day?.

Regarding finasteride and pictures diagnosis:
-You should have a picture in front/ above like this:
norwood_fig1.jpg

-How old are you? How about balding in your family: parents and grandparents? Do you think minoxidil these first 3 months has worsened your hairloss?

Finasteride is recommended for Androgenetic Alopecia and better if you are not a teen. And of course with dermatologist prescription.
However, we can try to help you before you go to a dermatologist. You have taken the first step!

di9876

Reaction score
I think your crown looks perfect and I wouldn´t say NW2 (1,5) your temples are receded and a little thining in your right temple, but it is not that bad. Maybe you have to give more time to minoxidil or it is the cause of your shedding (could happen the first months) and thinning. Before starting it, did you also lose 100hairs/day?.

Regarding finasteride and pictures diagnosis:
-You should have a picture in front/ above like this:
View attachment 30876

-How old are you? How about balding in your family: parents and grandparents? Do you think minoxidil these first 3 months has worsened your hairloss?

Finasteride is recommended for Androgenetic Alopecia and better if you are not a teen. And of course with dermatologist prescription.
However, we can try to help you before you go to a dermatologist. You have taken the first step!

Ok bro, ill answer you:
Im 23 years old , my father 53 years old and his hair looks
like me, maybe better(he blessed with full hair!)
My uncles from my mother side they are all balding
So from the father side full hair, and mother side , balding..
Unfortuntly i took the mother side :(
Before i use minoxidil i remember less hair loss like 30-50
At start i think its ok that the shedding 100 hairs/day
But now already 3 month and its continue...what to do?
Maybe i need to stop?
Again,my Eng lame, so what is it Androgenetic Alopecia?
(And i dont see any change in my hair for now i think..)

MEVOYACURAR

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok bro, ill answer you:
Im 23 years old , my father 53 years old and his hair looks
like me, maybe better(he blessed with full hair!)
My uncles from my mother side they are all balding
So from the father side full hair, and mother side , balding..
Unfortuntly i took the mother side :(
Before i use minoxidil i remember less hair loss like 30-50
At start i think its ok that the shedding 100 hairs/day
But now already 3 month and its continue...what to do?
Maybe i need to stop?
Again,my Eng lame, so what is it Androgenetic Alopecia?
(And i dont see any change in my hair for now i think..)

-You could maybe get your mother genes or maybe not. Don´t get stressed.
-You need to take more photos in front/ above. And as SayifDoit said, pulling your hairline back makes it easier.
-Androgenetic Alopecia is Androgenetic Alopecia. It is the genetic balding caused by an inherited sensitivity of hair follicles to DHT. Only if you have Androgenetic Alopecia it is recommended finasteride as it reduces DHT levels.
-Maybe Minoxidil has increased your hairloss. If you say you feel an x2/x3 increased hairloss since you use Minoxidil maybe it is a shedding caused by it. You can try take it longer or maybe Minoxidil is not for you. Many people say Minoxidil produces hairloss the first months but after that hair grows again and thicker.
-If you are diagnosed of Androgenetic Alopecia by your doctor you can try finasteride because 23 yo it is pretty safer than 18 yo. Nevertheless be informed by a doctor about its possible sides (DHT is not only aimed at hairloss, it is a male hormone derivative of testosterone which plays other roles on the body and reducing it can produce possible sides) and pay attention to them while on it. The decision is only up to you.
-So you can have Androgenetic Alopecia, you can have Minoxidil Temporal Induced Hairloss or you can have other causes of your hairloss.
-You need to go to a dermatologist and speak at some lenght on it.
-We can only advice you and give our opinion if you take better pictures.

di9876

Reaction score
I was met with dermatolog and she said that i have Androgenetic Alopecia , but she doesnt recommend finastride due to side effect..
She said me to continue with minoxidil , but 3 month its not enough to decide if its work for me?
the shedding just worse, when i can surely know that minoxidil not for me?

MEVOYACURAR

Established Member
Reaction score
I was met with dermatolog and she said that i have Androgenetic Alopecia , but she doesnt recommend finastride due to side effect..
She said me to continue with minoxidil , but 3 month its not enough to decide if its work for me?
the shedding just worse, when i can surely know that minoxidil not for me?

So you have recently gone to your dermatologist and have explained that minoxidil is worsening your shedding? What has she said?

di9876

Reaction score
So you have recently gone to your dermatologist and have explained that minoxidil is worsening your shedding? What has she said?
Im in army... its a problem to see dermatologist, its take very very long time.. and the dermatlogist in army so lame..
here i attach the photos that you want to seeIMG_20150130_173742.jpgIMG_20150130_173656.jpgIMG_20150130_173833.jpg
IMG_20150130_024823.jpgIMG_20150130_173814.jpg
thanks a lot... wait for comment :|

MEVOYACURAR

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it is hard to tell; possibly 1,5-2 Norwood. But maybe flash doesn't make you justice or you are better than that because these pictures are from minoxidil shedding... The distance between hairline and eyebrows is very good.

In my opinion you look good for a 23 yo, in fact I have the same age and hairline but thinner hair, so I am less fortunate. If I were you I would add Ketoconazol Shampoo to your regimen and reduce Minoxidil dosis just in case, maybe you need lower dosis to avoid shedding and get maximun benefit. I would try that regimen and pay attention about it. That meanwhile you wait for your next dermatologist appointment.

Also I don't know if you are allowed to (being in the army), but if you can with a bit longer hairstyle you would look better.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I have just read you are currently using Nizoral. What are your dosis and times about both treatments?

To sum up, I think you should complete a 6 months treatment with minoxidil to know if it works for you and as I have said I would lower dosis to avoid shedding and little by little get on the normal dosis.

di9876

Reaction score
I think it is hard to tell; possibly 1,5-2 Norwood. But maybe flash doesn't make you justice or you are better than that because these pictures are from minoxidil shedding... The distance between hairline and eyebrows is very good.

In my opinion you look good for a 23 yo, in fact I have the same age and hairline but thinner hair, so I am less fortunate. If I were you I would add Ketoconazol Shampoo to your regimen and reduce Minoxidil dosis just in case, maybe you need lower dosis to avoid shedding and get maximun benefit. I would try that regimen and pay attention about it. That meanwhile you wait for your next dermatologist appointment.

Also I don't know if you are allowed to (being in the army), but if you can with a bit longer hairstyle you would look better.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I have just read you are currently using Nizoral. What are your dosis and times about both treatments?

To sum up, I think you should complete a 6 months treatment with minoxidil to know if it works for you and as I have said I would lower dosis to avoid shedding and little by little get on the normal dosis.

oh bro . thank you sry about the delay(you know army... :( )
ok ill answer you.
1.thank you if you think so... and yes, it was a flash that justice the shedding.
2. the times about both treatments are: minoxidil 3 month, nizoral 2 month.
i use in minoxidil every morning when i woke up(at 8:00) and night (21:00-22:00)
and nizoral 2 times/week(sunday and wedensday).
so what do you say that i need to complete 6 month of treatment and afterwards to know what to do ? if i need lower dosis to avoid shedding? just after 6 month ?
wait for answer. thank you bro ! you rescue me !!!!

MEVOYACURAR

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I have re-looked your pictures. I think you look good, seriously. NW1,5 and it could be NW1 but your temples are thinner.
NW0-NW1,5 is common in most people at our ages, so be calm. And a bit longer hair would suit you better, you have to find your lenght. What happens is that that NW1,5 maybe stay long time or maybe increases in the Norwood scale sooner than you want, but right now it looks good.

I have read that Minoxidil without Finasteride (In fact I tried it and it didn´t work for me, but everyone is different) can worsen one´s hair and if you have noticed shedding due to it you have to be careful. I would recommend you to reduce minoxidil and use it just when you wake up. And about Nizoral, which do you use? 1%,2% or 3%? Do you aply it and wait like 3-5 minutes until wash your head? Maybe you have to use it only once a week and do breaks. And what is your normal/everyday shampoo?

When do you have your dermatologist´s appointment? Look, you can see my regimen as we have similar balding. You could try some supplements also.

Keep in touch! ;)

di9876

Reaction score
Hi!

I have re-looked your pictures. I think you look good, seriously. NW1,5 and it could be NW1 but your temples are thinner.
NW0-NW1,5 is common in most people at our ages, so be calm. And a bit longer hair would suit you better, you have to find your lenght. What happens is that that NW1,5 maybe stay long time or maybe increases in the Norwood scale sooner than you want, but right now it looks good.

I have read that Minoxidil without Finasteride (In fact I tried it and it didn´t work for me, but everyone is different) can worsen one´s hair and if you have noticed shedding due to it you have to be careful. I would recommend you to reduce minoxidil and use it just when you wake up. And about Nizoral, which do you use? 1%,2% or 3%? Do you aply it and wait like 3-5 minutes until wash your head? Maybe you have to use it only once a week and do breaks. And what is your normal/everyday shampoo?

When do you have your dermatologist´s appointment? Look, you can see my regimen as we have similar balding. You could try some supplements also.

Keep in touch! ;)
First of all, you'll know you really relaxes me and gives me hope for further ! :)
OK see, the problem I can remember 4 years ago and my hair was thicker fuller and forehead was really small ... it sucks now see this change, how long do you think i can survive until actually see bald?
My daily shampoo is natural shampoo oil tree without sls(i ordered Regenpure DR it's on the way...)
i use in Nizoral 2% and wait some like 3-5 min yes.
appointment with dermatologist only more 2 month :(
eventually you think that i need to refuce the dosis of minoxodil and use it just when i wake up?
and the Nizoral 2% use one a week ?

THANK YOU MAN WAIT FOR ANS.. !!

MEVOYACURAR

Established Member
Reaction score
Definitely. You have to check if Minoxidil is worsening your hairloss or not:

-I would try for the next months (until your dermatologist appointment) just 1 application per day of Minoxidil and do any rest.
-Regarding Nizoral once a week/ 3 weeks a month (one week of rest) or once every 2 weeks (due to *)

If you overtreat yourself putting chemicals on your hair and scalp could make things worse. I think it is worthy to try a reduced regimen: sometimes less is more.

And Regenpure DR seems to be potent as well... Don´t overtreat.

You know anti-balding treatments are not miracles. The best treatment seems to be finasteride because attacks directly to DHT. However it is very tricky and I think it is worthy to try first the other treatments (particularly if you are young).

You have 3 very good treatments currently in use: Minoxidil, Ketoconazol and Regenpure DR which though it is not one of the "big 3" has lots of high-quality ingredients (* I think it has also ketoconazol so pay attention). Now you have just to find your proper dosis and frequency. If you want, you could also try oral supplements so as to have a bigger arsenal, but don´t get obsessed.

Patience and persistence!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, aren´t you allowed in army to have a bit longer hairstyle?
I trully think it would fit you better, you will cover temples and make less noticeable your hairloss.

di9876

Reaction score
Definitely. You have to check if Minoxidil is worsening your hairloss or not:

-I would try for the next months (until your dermatologist appointment) just 1 application per day of Minoxidil and do any rest.
-Regarding Nizoral once a week/ 3 weeks a month (one week of rest) or once every 2 weeks (due to *)

If you overtreat yourself putting chemicals on your hair and scalp could make things worse. I think it is worthy to try a reduced regimen: sometimes less is more.

And Regenpure DR seems to be potent as well... Don´t overtreat.

You know anti-balding treatments are not miracles. The best treatment seems to be finasteride because attacks directly to DHT. However it is very tricky and I think it is worthy to try first the other treatments (particularly if you are young).

You have 3 very good treatments currently in use: Minoxidil, Ketoconazol and Regenpure DR which though it is not one of the "big 3" has lots of high-quality ingredients (* I think it has also ketoconazol so pay attention). Now you have just to find your proper dosis and frequency. If you want, you could also try oral supplements so as to have a bigger arsenal, but don´t get obsessed.

Patience and persistence!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, aren´t you allowed in army to have a bit longer hairstyle?
I trully think it would fit you better, you will cover temples and make less noticeable your hairloss.

Hi,
1. I will do what you noted, I will use Nizoral once a week, another question how I combine the Nizoral shampoo (2%) with shampoo Regenpure (1% KETO) <?
2.IN ARMY I can not be with long hair, but either way my hair curly and dry unfortunately ...
3. I really feel in this last week that my head scratching in the crown area and temples, what to do?
4. Do you think that i need right now reduce the dose once a day (at morning like you said ) or I'll wait six months anyway?
5.last question (sry ! ) , that you mean hair shedding per day , if I check the drop-out hair in the sink while shaking that action it right?
Or am I causing pulling out hairs while shaking hair? maybe i need to see this shedding just in shower?
Waiting for an answer, you help me so and support
Thank you thank you thank you !!