Height Loss On Finasteride ??????? [height Loss] [finasteride]

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering if anyone has had height loss on finasteride? all my life i've been 5'6. Usually when i wear shoes and go out, i feel average height but ever since i started taking finasteride i've noticed i feel so short, when i go to the shops or go out everyone is taller than me. i look so short wtf has finasteride doen to my height? i'm barely taller than girls now.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's quite well documented that finasteride causes a minor reduction in height.

I was 6 foot 2 when I started finasteride 6 months ago I'm not 6 foot. No one's really noticed to be honest.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's quite well documented that finasteride causes a minor reduction in height.

I was 6 foot 2 when I started finasteride 6 months ago I'm not 6 foot. No one's really noticed to be honest.

do you have supporting evidence/studies forthis?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, he has a balloon face that is puffing out continuously, and he is getting shorter too?

He is slowly turning into Pops from Regular Show, the sides are real.. Notice how Pops has very little facial hair, mental issues probably due to lack of allopregnanolone and sunken eyes. Notice his pants is completely rounded which shows how his dick had withered away...

I am convinced Pops had sides from finasteride, quit, kept on getting fucked by the Norwood Reaper but didn't recover from the sides.. :(

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71lqE6tMMFL._AC_SX425_.jpg

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My dick shrunk on finasteride. It was 11.6 cm now it is sub 10 (wont say how much
I shrunk 3 inches on finasteride but I've grown 4 since switching to dutasteride
I think it is due to duta leading to a 100% increase in scalp testosterone levels.

INT

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering if anyone has had height loss on finasteride? all my life i've been 5'6. Usually when i wear shoes and go out, i feel average height but ever since i started taking finasteride i've noticed i feel so short, when i go to the shops or go out everyone is taller than me. i look so short wtf has finasteride doen to my height? i'm barely taller than girls now.

Troll confirmed

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
THIS IS AMAZING
@Feelsbadman and @Mitko1 are both giants in their fields of expertise,
TROLLing and LOLing respectively.

As the fruit company said,
"...while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius..."

And while thousands of brain cells die instantly when exposed to their content,
this only makes us better suited to appreciate their next publication.

Outstanding.
Keep up the good work.
For stress free community LOLz.

Last edited: