Height doesn't matter

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Haha!
If you're 5"11 then pleease Manlet,
just do yourself a favor and stand down!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score

all

Reaction score
aparrantly 5 11 is the ideal height. not sure if that holds true irl, but i read it somewhere.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
30.gif

g.i joey

Reaction score
5'11 checking in, yet to be told I'm too short. I also never went for girls taller than me.

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
5'11 and have no issues with women. Your theory is wrong. I've actually dated a girl that was taller then me, and even though it wasn't an issue. Unless you're like 5'6 I don't think anyone cares.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine if men made this kind of requirement for women? 'Must have DD breasts, otherwise, go cry in a corner'

Yeah, I'm sure the feminists would be out in full force.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I agree Hellouser,

They'll pick off the short bald one(s)first just because they can, and then out of frustration they'll go after the taller baldite, and if he's lucky he'll get off easy, but not before they give him a quick spanking.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Troll thread, a lot of these tall, bald af guys like Norwood and Fred like to overstate the importance of height because they feel its the only thing going for them.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Thank you Hl23 your posts are uplifting, On that sonorous note I'm going to go outside and burn my platform shoes.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
I'm only six foot one, and I wish I was taller.

Why? 6'1 is already taller than more than 3/4ths of guys, most couples I see, the girl is usually only 2 or 3 inches shorter than the guy. Average height for girls in the Western world is around 5'4 depending on the country. Most tall guys I usually see with tall girls, very occasionally I will see a 6' + guy with a girl 5'7 or under, the girl is usually younger than the guy and they are both usually a young couple, I don't know if the young girl misguidedly thinks height is crazy important but there is a reason these couples, when I rarely see them, are almost always young. Besides that, I can't be the only one who thinks seeing a 6'3 guy with a 5'2 girl looks absolutely ridiculous can I? She on tip toes and he bending down every time they go for a kiss?

General rule of thumb: As long as you're taller than the girl your dating, it doesn't really matter to much. I am 5'8 and a half so I wouldn't consider myself short, the average height for a UK male is 5'9. I forgot who it was but the last time one of the morons Norwood, Fred or some other baldite started a thread like this someone posted what to me, seemed a realistic comment: "Girls dislike Major Flaws, being under 5'5 is a major flaw, being bald is a major flaw, etc."

Well, for me it has more going on for me than my hair, that's for sure!

:( I hope it improves man!

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, I guess.

Actually you are average. Five foot eight is average. So if you are a half an inch taller, you are taller than average!
Whalberg is five foot eight.

Prince is five foot four, or shorter. He gets lot's of game. Never stopped him. He even played basketball for a long time, and wanted
to play professionally. In the 1980s, he was bigger than everybody. Even
metal heads went to his concerts.

Believe it or not, girls aren't that much shorter than guys. The average height in the US
for girls if five foot six.

My wife used to be five foot eleven. One of my mom's friends actually measured us, which is very strange. Said
we were about the same height.

See! Tall people attract tall people! :D

There ARE plenty of fish in the sea, both shorter and taller than you, most guys will go for those shorter.

And yes you're right, it is incredibly surprising when you hear the height of some of these celebrities. Most of them are a lot more average in height than you would expect.

shookwun

Reaction score
it doesn't matter or affect your results unless you were under 5'6.

Perfect example is this manlet in my gym with a good build, and face. he's always getting female attention despite being short.

Average height of a Caucasian male is like 5'9-5'10

height matters as a plus if you were over 6'0, anything under would be considered normal, and average.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 5'11. I feel; like I'd do better with the ladies if I were 6'1, but it doesn't matter as I can't affect.

High estrogen levels is what closes the growth plates. Should I have kids I'll make sure they keep their body fat low to the best I can.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Believe me, it's genes. And I'm not saying this to brag, because really height doesn't make any difference. If anything,
the brain to height ratio probably works opposite to that.

My son eats pizzas and chicken wings. Try to have him eat healthy, he won't have it. He weighs more than I do (I
don't eat very many fattening foods).

He's six foot five and still growing! (He's only fourteen). But the doctor says he won't grow that much taller.

My daughter is five foot ten.

It's mostly genes, but environment clearly plays a role and this is well-documented in the literature.

The Netherlands used to ne the shortest country in Europe.

Americans are much shorter, and getting even shorter. But 100 years ago they were several inches shorter with the same genes.

In a lot of studies, such as this,
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/115/2/e245
It's shown that Letrozol significantly increases height of pubescent boys.
That study is not super-convincing, but there are many such studies.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Estrogen most likely plays a role in shrinking the growth plates between your bones. Once they're gone, you stop growing.

There's also a lot of estrogen and hormones in the environment.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Turtle from Entourage gets all the muff in real life, all the girls would come on set for him and Vince's chubby pickle!